1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"A figure is never late, nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it means to."

Untitled-1_3.jpg

I'm still new to collecting Hot Toys, and want a Black Widow figure, would you say that this version is the one to get?

I'm still new to collecting Hot Toys, and I want a Black Widow figure, would you say that this version is the one to get?

Won't know for sure until people start having her in hand, but it seems to be shaping up that way. I'd say it's a safe bet that it will be.

I'm still new to collecting Hot Toys, and I want a Black Widow figure, would you say that this version is the one to get?

Get the one you like the best. This is very subjective and depends on the likes of the individual collector, not the opinions of everyone else.

This has the potential to be the best BW yet because of the new HS. However, if you want a suit that shows off her curves, the A1 Widows appears to be the best because of the material used for her suit.

It also depends on whether you want a short hair BW or a long hair one...I personally prefer longer hair...

This has the potential to be the best BW yet because of the new HS. However, if you want a suit that shows off her curves, the A1 Widows appears to be the best because of the material used for her suit.

It also depends on whether you want a short hair BW or a long hair one...I personally prefer longer hair...

Or just get both like me.

I really wanted her AOU outfit but the head sculpt was just .......ugh....so When I saw the pics and newer images...this is definitely the Black Widow figure to get...I HAVE HER ON PO!!!!!!!...As for the rooted hair...its not even a big issue...i love the rooted hair and it makes it seem more real also in just 5 minutes you can get a look you want with a bit of water and gel!

It's a lot cheaper because it's only the head sculpt and a few other things. Don't really want to buy a body and hope everything fits together. I'll just wait for the Hot Toys figure to come out.

Read reviews....seems ok. Went on ahead and got it. I am not all gun-ho about spending $230 on the true HT version...when this one will do for me. I just wanted to head sculpt and the batons. Don't need any of the other stuff....including that horrendous team iron man base.

I remember last summer when some of the AoU figures were starting to trickle in, everything seemed to be on a roll of getting pushed up. Now it seems everything is getting pushed back.

Back