1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my WL converted for the Battling version. Is he shipping now? Not sure if I should keep or cancel.

Keep it! You can't get that guy for less than $300 now. And in my personal opinion, it's the better of the two releases; The head sculpt is better and the clothing has that 'custom' feel and value without being a modification. If nothing else, sell it to me :wink1:

I wish I had the skill to seriously mod a figure, like Tony Mei does. I don't mind switching accessories for a customized appearance, like putting the Avengers Cap boots and gauntlets on this, but never irreversibly modded anything.
Why don't you practice? Pretty sure Tony Mei didn't just start doing high quality mods out of thin air.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why don't you practice? Pretty sure Tony Mei didn't just start doing high quality mods out of thin air.

I'm sure practice makes perfect but for me it's more about money. I don't have the extra cash to buy double figures so I can experiment on one.

36828e802ec140c16af0f6cb2204b74b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vey cool pic:clap

I'm sure practice makes perfect but for me it's more about money. I don't have the extra cash to buy double figures so I can experiment on one.
Oh...in that case..I'm sure parts are cheaper right? Paint a few hands etc. These are called fodder.

Just a thought!

Keep it! You can't get that guy for less than $300 now. And in my personal opinion, it's the better of the two releases; The head sculpt is better and the clothing has that 'custom' feel and value without being a modification. If nothing else, sell it to me :wink1:

There's one on ebay for 250 but its an auction

I'm only mentioning this here because several people messaged me asking about parts when I said I was selling AoU Cap to fund this. I've only got a few items left if anyone is interested: magnetic shield, helmeted sculpt, and empty helmet.

Would the pants & boots from the CW version match the AOU version? Thinking of getting some parts to just upgrade my current AOU Cap.

- CW Boots
- CW Pants
- CW Headsculpt with face plates
- Maybe some CW hands?

Anyone else going down this road?

Well I got mine but the shield had a small scratch on it. I asked timcent about a replacement. Anyone ever do replacements or returns with him before?

Anyone ordered from toys4kidults on Ebay? He has Cap for a little cheaper. but worse feedback than Timcent88.

I got CW Cap yesterday and I don't know what to do... I already have AoU Cap and, despite the issue with the knee pads, if I put them side by side I think I still prefer the AoU version. The only thing stopping me from selling CW Cap right away is that I want to purchase CW Bucky too (fave character) and it would be awesome to pose him together with the correct Cap.

I have also noticed two issues with CW Cap that stop me from liking him fully: the helmeted head is a bit small for the body and the shield is a pain to place in his arm (actually I followed the instructions and I still managed to break one of the metal thingies that hold the strap to the back of the shield).

Maybe I'll wait for Bucky to be released and see how they work together, I don't know...

I got CW Cap yesterday and I don't know what to do... I already have AoU Cap and, despite the issue with the knee pads, if I put them side by side I think I still prefer the AoU version. The only thing stopping me from selling CW Cap right away is that I want to purchase CW Bucky too (fave character) and it would be awesome to pose him together with the correct Cap.

I have also noticed two issues with CW Cap that stop me from liking him fully: the helmeted head is a bit small for the body and that the shield is a pain to place in his arm (actually I followed the instructions and I still managed to break one of the metal thingies that hold the strap to the back of the shield).

Maybe I'll wait to Bucky to be released and see how they work together, I don't know...

Right now i have AoU Scarlet Witch and Vision, Dark World Thor, CW Cap and IM Mark III all posed as a team and it looks great. Unless you need things to be movie accurate do what you want. It's your collection.

Right now i have AoU Scarlet Witch and Vision, Dark World Thor, CW Cap and IM Mark III all posed as a team and it looks great. Unless you need things to be movie accurate do what you want. It's your collection.

Agreed.
7dd4a87f3f241f32e760134ec6fd029d.jpg

Back