1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about getting the power pose mark 46 if it is not delayed this year to display with cap then selling it off to put towards the actual 46. might not get all my $ back but will be worth it to me personally for the few months I use it in the display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too and I will *also* be looking for a cheaper AOU cap

I just got a notice from SS saying it won't ship until end of October. Anyone else get a delayed notice?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's right kids...buy it before it's gone, or buy the parted head and faceplate, because it will be gone very soon once folks realize how f'n badass this gritted faceplate is. [emoji106][emoji51]
fcb68bbdc09cb4802f851efe345cffd7.jpg
5657e0ce3b684b5208497458dcabe368.jpg
129a819a7dda5d884e4dce82ad67c449.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nor have I. It's also very rare they push something back that far, if at all, after sending out two week notices.

Did you PIF or are you flexing yours?

I just received a notice saying that my flex payment was being delayed a month in order to charge my final payment when they expect to receive the figure in the wharehouse. Changed my last payment from end of Sep to October 20.

I just received a notice saying that my flex payment was being delayed a month in order to charge my final payment when they expect to receive the figure in the wharehouse. Changed my last payment from end of Sep to October 20.

They've done this with me before too. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but they'll sometimes delay a flex payment on a figure, even though I've seen others say they're currently receiving theirs. I believe they did this with my Ant-Man figure, if I recall correctly.

I paid for this figure in full and I haven't received anything since the last notification of the figure's impending arrival in two weeks. As subzro mentioned though, it's possible they're only expecting/receiving a small batch of them. I recall this being the case with Ultron Prime a few months ago. A few received their figures at the beginning of June (me included) while many others received it at the end of June.

If your last payment occurs even a day before they expect to have a shipment ready for processing, sideshow will delay. Its the company policy not to charge for a final sale until the items are in house, ready for shipment.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Mine has arrived in the UK from Timcent, just preying no customs. First Cap since Avengers Assemble so very excited

If your last payment occurs even a day before they expect to have a shipment ready for processing, sideshow will delay. Its the company policy not to charge for a final sale until the items are in house, ready for shipment.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

My last payment would have been almost a week after the date they are telling people they will have it in stock.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's what I've been told, just my luck though!!! First time buying from outside UK. Standard shipping, still pretty quick though, only ordered on Thursday

Back