1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love your display, I am doing similar myself with picking and choosing figures based on what I like and not by film.

Like how you have used a newer stand (with the nameplate removed) for Wolverine and another (guessing correctly named one) for Cap so they all match. Considering doing that myself for Coulson and WS Fury.

Right now i have AoU Scarlet Witch and Vision, Dark World Thor, CW Cap and IM Mark III all posed as a team and it looks great. Unless you need things to be movie accurate do what you want. It's your collection.
Yeah definitely. To me it's all about picking your favorite version. My team will be AoU Thor, Mark III, Avengers Hulk, ASM, and CW Cap. I'll be getting SSC Wolverine and War Machine Mk I when they come out.

I finally got mine today. I can't get enough caps!

8943d93cc4118a1c67994fceb7378f39.jpg

2423157f15d8419d23d98839333fc977.jpg

I'll be messing around with this guy all day. more pics to come

(small update...figured I'd use the Mk42 because of the damage & bloody face)
e9d905c7bb62d16fcae38fde647c8b82.jpg

"you don't deserve that shield!..."
20e08b2cf798da36599b7c84a0d6f000.jpg

"my father made that shield!"
bc2fc3d7008d555c353bf432dd3a350f.jpg

this will be how I'll have him posed until he gets some more civil war company :p
0305ad669603bf2dc5efbab3b4f8815a.jpg

I'm obviously not the first person to get this guy, but if anyone has any requests, I'd be happy to help out! I'll be posing him around all day :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered him, figured I'd do it now in case he goes to waitlist. Hoping mine ships on the 16th as well, my shelf is looking bare without Cap in the center.

sorry for another post, but this guy is too much fun. anyone who ordered him will def enjoy him to he fullest

383c9433753266b3f661ca98066beabc.jpg

c954620fe3d14b95f981adb606a1de22.jpg

58759eb9d1ef5560c4e76c2419f7863d.jpg

If mine actually ships next Friday, I should have him by the following Tuesday or Wednesday. This will be my first figure since AoU Thor so I'm looking forward to it.

Are you guys getting yours shipped from Sideshow? I ask because my local supplier hasn't emailed me about him arriving yet and they usually get their stock in the same time as Sideshow :lol Just want to make sure I haven't been forgotten!

Are you guys getting yours shipped from Sideshow? I ask because my local supplier hasn't emailed me about him arriving yet and they usually get their stock in the same time as Sideshow :lol Just want to make sure I haven't been forgotten!

Its not shipping from Sideshow just yet, so you're good :hi5:

Last edited:
How long after Sideshow gets their shipments does it take for BBTS to get theirs? The estimated arrival on BBTS just says 3rd Quarter 2016 still.

Starbase collectible in Edmonton said they should have him Tuesday or so. Hopefully will have it by next Friday or so. But since people are selling their AOU Caps to get this, l was thinking of buying one and combining some stuff from each. Might be able to find a cheaper AOU cap now.

Last edited:
That angry faceplate looks a little silly at some angles, but I wasn't planning on displaying him that way anyway.

Got a notice from my dealer saying he'd be in soon - can't wait! :yess:

Ugh.. Still another year or so until the 46 comes out to go with this guy.

I'm thinking about getting the power pose mark 46 if it is not delayed this year to display with cap then selling it off to put towards the actual 46. might not get all my $ back but will be worth it to me personally for the few months I use it in the display

Back