Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

For T1 I'll likely only get a Tech Noir T1 as that looks is most different from T2. Already have a great Reese so I'm solid on that.

i said the same about dutch & T2 but i caved in & bought both........:lol

Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

I'm sure they used a twin for the hospital guard aswell. The one who gets a full house and then loses an eye.

Hamilton never did much for me, but twins. . . :drool

My girlfriend is a twin. Unfortunately that thing we all think about in regards to twins more than likely will never happen.

Wow!!!
Actually looks really good IMO, not as bad as the previous pic...
but still a bit on the scary side...
Love the hair!
And the T-1000 head is amazing!!! :rock!

I'm sure they used a twin for the hospital guard aswell. The one who gets a full house and then loses an eye.

you mean these fellas?

twins.jpg

i think there was mention of this in the dvd extras about the guard having a twin brother. not really sure though.

Yeah those guys were in Gremlins 2.

I hope this Sarah Connor/T-1000 can be taken as perhaps increasing the likelihood of John Connor being made. Hes sorta necessary for this scene.

My girlfriend is a twin. Unfortunately that thing we all think about in regards to twins more than likely will never happen.

Yeah. Looking at it from the twin's perspective, it is actually very messed up, and probably would only happen for people who have a messed up childhood of some kind. But the chauvinist in me doesn't want to think of all that.

that still is actually from gremlins 2. when i was watching it again recently, i suddenly realised they were in T2 and got all excited. you're right though, it did ruin the illusion for me :lol

Yeah. Looking at it from the twin's perspective, it is actually very messed up, and probably would only happen for people who have a messed up childhood of some kind. But the chauvinist in me doesn't want to think of all that.

Sigh. All I can do is plant seeds, and y'know...make sure the twin doesn't hate my guts. :lol They've made jokey comments themselves actually but in reality I can't see that dream being realised :monkey2

Anywho, nice off-topic conversation :D

I'm digging this version over the first release. extra T-1000 sculpt is a nice bonus.

My bet is that a regular version of the T-1000 will be comming down the line... of course after these have shipped...:lol

Well you learn something new!

I just read on another forum (thanks Kujo) that when the T1000 was mimicking Sarah Connor they used Linda Hamiltons twin sister Leslie (I then went away for proof I trust NO ONE!) and found it in a number of places like here and here, it was done because-
A- it was cool she had a twin and would save some money on compositing 2 Lindas, and...
B- The T1000 would look ever so slightly different.

The idea has been mooted that this looks more like her twin!

For the record I'm loving it.

n12895831221_752976_70071.jpg

She was so hot back then. Shame she hasn't aged well to this day. Linda Hamilton has turned into a bad Kirstie Alley with light hair. Oh wait Kirstie Alley has light hair.... I keep picturing her with near black hair.

I think its funny that people are thinking that HT is including the T-1000 head for Sarah. Its a Bank Robber Joker scenario where they include something for another figure as a bonus accessory, you can use it for Sarah if you want but that isn't the actual intention, its to get those who on the borderline about Sarah to get in for the new T-1000 sculpt.

I like this, better than the first but since I'll be going after the Predator I'll skip this one...

So, if this figure never existed and instead we got the rooted hair with the original Sarah and the T-1000 head with the eventual T-100 release, people would be happier?

If it weren't a limited exclusive I'd say everyone would be just fine with this. They'd feel safe enough to cancel their order for the standard MMS Sarah...but of course HT doesn't want people doing that.

If it weren't a limited exclusive I'd say everyone would be just fine with this.
Eh, I would still be a bit miffed that the essential T-1000 head comes with a figure like this. But, no huge deal. You can re-sell the rest if necessary.

Hong Kong sellers on eBay will probably be parting these out so just pick up the head and call it a day.

That would work for me, but I figure the head itself would sell for $70+ even if it was widely released. At that point, you might as well just buy the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

Is it just me, or is there a distinct "exorcist" thing going on with this sculpt?
Dizzy

Back