Hot Toys- MMS112- Kamui Gaiden - 1/6th. Kamui spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you wanted to set up a jidaigeki Star Wars cast he's the perfect Luke to Goemon's Han. My DID Date Masamune is Vader of course with Saizo beinga young Vader/Anakin to Chacha's Padme. It's all coming together!

So now there's 3 left... They did restock once (they may do it again once this batch finished)... for your info it was at 55% off... and for the past week at 60%...

There one thing about @m!@m!... they like to export paper (for figure/box protection) to you.

Last edited:
Website says they have 4 in stock now. Grabbed one. See how it goes.

They are no longer running the 50% EMS shipping discount they had during March and April, so it's not such a fantastic deal anymore, but still a good one.

So now there's 3 left... They did restock once (they may do it again once this batch finished)... for your info it was at 55% off... and for the past week at 60%...

There one thing about @m!@m!... they like to export paper (for figure/box protection) to you.

You're saying their shipping packaging is poor? Every time I receive packages from them it's in a sturdy box with lots of packing paper. More than enough to keep the items safe. Only thing is it does make the box heavier, making the shipping cost a bit more. I wish they used styrofoam bits.

You're saying their shipping packaging is poor? Every time I receive packages from them it's in a sturdy box with lots of packing paper. More than enough to keep the items safe. Only thing is it does make the box heavier, making the shipping cost a bit more. I wish they used styrofoam bits.

Nope.... As you said yourself they use lots of paper for protection, hence exporting paper to you as well (and adding weight).

Though they dropped the 50% EMS off... they added registered SAL (and ordinary SAL) and deducted about 900 yen.. (might be even cheaper, depending on your location).

They are no longer running the 50% EMS shipping discount they had during March and April, so it's not such a fantastic deal anymore, but still a good one.

Being in Australia I always have to pay that rate for shipping anyway - so compared to ebay its still about $80 off.

Sorry, I was speaking as a spoiled American. :lol But that EMS discount would've saved a lot for you guys too.

It's still an excellent deal on a great figure.

Though they dropped the 50% EMS off... they added registered SAL (and ordinary SAL) and deducted about 900 yen.. (might be even cheaper, depending on your location).

SAL is good, but I don't like the long wait and the fact that it's untrackable.

:lecture

Then it is still an excellent deal. Now there is no excuse for me not buying this figure, except that I'm broke after getting a bunch of other HT figures last week. :lol

does anyone know about how much shipping would be to the u.s.??? i know the figure comes out to about $80, but didnt know about shipping.

I'm in California, and the last time I bought an item that was about the same size and weight as an HT box I was quoted about $37 USD (without the EMS 50% discount).

I'm in California, and the last time I bought an item that was about the same size and weight as an HT box I was quoted about $37 USD (without the EMS 50% discount).

That would be 2290 yen with registered SAL (around USD 25). give of take 100 yen (usd 1.1)..

The shipping box and contents is about 1.7 - 1.8 kg....

Goemon....True type narrow shoulder with a fixed neck

:slap

IMG_1656.jpg

Back on sale at amiami.jp for 65% off (from 55 to 60, now at 65%)... (more or less actually like 50%), but unfortunately only will be ship by EMS (slightly too big for SAL).... 7 left... these goes fast..

Im trying to sell my goemon figure ..not having the best luck ..only a few more weeks away until i have met the requirements needed to sell on this site ..will be glad to leave ebay and there selling fees behind.

Wow this fig is awesome shame i wont let myself buy these types of unknown figures ever again ..i just cant afford 2.

Back