1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Workshop Accessories Collectible Set (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have one here in Utah as well (lol, Utah of all places) they have arcade machines, plenty of locally brewed as well as your usual beer, pizza, wings, you name it. 21+ only, more expensive, TOTALLY worth it. It's called brewvies if you guys ever happen to be around here. Me and my gf absolutely love that place.,

But is the alcohol served there 'real' alcohol or the 3-2 beer :)

We have one of those here too. 40 plus beers on tap. Full bar. Full menu. And I now live in a pretty small area. I live in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Couple hundred thousand people in the metro area. If that. Very small market. I lived in SoCal before michigan. Since moving here there's so much stuff I miss. Lol but, we do get a lot of quirky things from time to time that pop up. The theater is large too. As big as most theaters in most big city areas.

Anyway... my parts arrived :D

20140809_110234_zpsd40a5aa2.jpg

20140809_110331_zps9caac731.jpg

20140809_110409_zpsf5c899b2.jpg

20140809_110343_zps8b18f515.jpg

Nice photos! I really need to go buy my new display so I can set up my Workshop Tony. Oh and I can't wait for this pack. Very excited to add more stuff to his shop.

love these accessories, I was surprised to see that this thing has the batteries already in the head and the head stand, and got me worried, honestly I love the mk Vii damaged head, but it seems like to replicate the garage one would need like 5 desks

My set is coming, but can someone please remind me where the battle damaged helmet comes from? I'd like to cross reference for my review i'll be doing

My set is coming, but can someone please remind me where the battle damaged helmet comes from? I'd like to cross reference for my review i'll be doing

Yo Optibotimus love your stuff and glad to help.

This helmet was in IM3. This is the MKVII helmet Pepper picked up after Tony's house got blown up by the Mandarin's choppers and the same one she put on to listen to Tony's message to her.

This was originally packaged with the PPS Red Snapper Exclusive which was only available at Asian events.

Back