Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
However I must admit that I also dont like MK VI, WM MK I and a few others anymore. Maybe its just because I am not the ultimate Iron Man collector but try to have a display with a few more (not even Marvel) characters... Anyway, I will most likely sell 5-6 Iron Man figures including this guy soon.

Glad so many people enjoy him. :)

I'd gladly ease your burden by taking that Mark vi off your hands haha

I paid the usual 300 €. This was the common price for all 3 Exclusives. While I dont regret getting BR Joker for that price and hate myself for having passed on Predator in favor of this one, I really regret buying the Python. It might be because I am totally into IM Die Cast and simply love the first 3 releases, yet I still love my Midas and MK II AU.
However I must admit that I also dont like MK VI, WM MK I and a few others anymore. Maybe its just because I am not the ultimate Iron Man collector but try to have a display with a few more (not even Marvel) characters... Anyway, I will most likely sell 5-6 Iron Man figures including this guy soon.

Glad so many people enjoy him. :)

I'd only buy the mark VI & mark I War Machine if they decide to do an updated version in the diecast line, Python will never get a remake though so it's on my do get list. :)

2015-04-05 12.48.36.jpg haven't posed this figure in a while. Excuse the crappy phone pic

Finally decided to make this serious. If anybody is looking for a Python, I am now selling mine but wanted to give Freaks an advantage.

As I really didnt like it, it was opened and put back into the box directly. So it is opened but perfect condition.

I am looking for 400 USD which seems to be a fair price under the usual going rate if I am not mistaken. :)

Finally decided to make this serious. If anybody is looking for a Python, I am now selling mine but wanted to give Freaks an advantage.

As I really didnt like it, it was opened and put back into the box directly. So it is opened but perfect condition.

I am looking for 400 USD which seems to be a fair price under the usual going rate if I am not mistaken. :)

That's what I got for mine.

Back