Hot Toys- MMS112- Kamui Gaiden - 1/6th. Kamui spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got Kamui in. He is very cool, and I'm loving the metal swords - they should do all swords this way. His outfit isn't as cool as Goemon's, but that's not HT's fault.

Just got Kamui in. He is very cool, and I'm loving the metal swords - they should do all swords this way. His outfit isn't as cool as Goemon's, but that's not HT's fault.

The fig looks great and i really want one ..but i cant help but notice the line on the hair sculpt where 2 pieces have joined from the pics i have seen ..is it very noticeable in person or is it just when under the camera flash?

Just got mine best hair sculpted hair ive seen so far and realy cool looking figure heres a pic

jkg395.jpg

25559nl.jpg

slim body, i love this figure so much, but i need more to go with him, i hope Hot Toys does more ninja figures

I have all the goemon figs and this one. Great figures. I agree, HT needs to get more ninja and samurai licenses. How about the Lone Wolf and Cub/ Shogun Assassin tv/movie or Hattori Hanzo.

Goemon's Hattori Hanzo? I would definitely get one.

But I think they should go into the video game realm for some ninjas. Hayabusa, Gray Fox, Raiden, Rikimaru... c'mon! They created a Videogame Masterpiece series and all they have is Resident Evil.

Thought I was going to missed this great figure but luckily I'd recieves my Kamui on last Friday with helps from a great friend. Believes it or not, this figure sold out a lot sooner than expected and you won't able to buy it off from HT offical shop here in HK unless you'd pre-order one....

Also, get the chance of watching the movie over weekend and I must say HT has done a great job on the costume. The movie itself wasn't as good as Goemon but impress to see how they bring up Kamui character with this side story.

Regarding the figure, sure it has less acc. than Goemon Ishikawa but the HS skin texture was a lot better. IMO. It's really another great sculpture from Yulli.

Hey guys. what's the difference between these bodies (Kamui, and the Goemon bodies) and the regular TrueTypes (Slim, narrow, regular).

Hey guys. what's the difference between these bodies (Kamui, and the Goemon bodies) and the regular TrueTypes (Slim, narrow, regular).

Kamui comes with slim body whereas Goemon with body that has neck/torse as one piece mold version.

Oh so Kamui only has a slim body. Thats great. Is the Goemon body bigger or smaller than the standard TrueTypes?

Goemon body has almost the same size as any other TrueTypes body. IMO. Latest body from TTL would be the best option as alterative.

Just finished my review of Kamui, here are a few pics till it goes up-

detail11-2.jpg

detail1-5.jpg

detail24.jpg

face5.jpg

pose1-9.jpg

pose5-8.jpg

pose14-2.jpg

pose17-2.jpg

pose21.jpg

pose23.jpg

Back