Hot Toys- MMS112- Kamui Gaiden - 1/6th. Kamui spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was just about to post the same thing (kitano version though)! it would be awesome if they went back and gave us some older movie adapted folklore characters. i'd love to see a prince shanao and benkei from gojoe too, a mifune yojimbo, and yep, the seven samurai.

I liked Beat Takeshi's remake but I'd rather have a Shintaro Katsu Ichi. The Alfrex one although... good has aged quite a bit.

I just watched Goemon, it's a great movie. I have Goemon already, with Saizo and Chacha on order. This is a must buy for me.
nice to see HT doing asian characters for a change.
yeah goemon movie kicksass. its also quite interesting how the tone of the movie changes as it progressed. gotta feel sorry for saizo.

I liked Beat Takeshi's remake but I'd rather have a Shintaro Katsu Ichi. The Alfrex one although... good has aged quite a bit.

There's only one Ichi, and that's Shintaro Katsu. I have zero interest in one based on the remake version.

Tommy's blog

ap_20091026100246376.jpg

ap_20091026100308292.jpg

ap_20091026104015520.jpg

ap_20091026104024189.jpg

ap_20091026104117864.jpg

ap_20091026104109188.jpg

ap_20091026104419538.jpg

Finally some HT Sword Holding Hand sculpts that don't suck..:rotfl

You know those are going to be very popular on eBay.

We need a Ninja Assassin figure and if HT made this one I hope they go after a Raizo figure. I pre-ordered this yesterday and I can't wait to face him off with goemon and saizo.

I wonder if anyone here care about this but it's released, pick it up later :lol

I care! I just haven't seen the movie yet. I like Japanese movies and recently bought the Hot Toys Goemon figures. I might buy this one but I'd have to see the movie first.

What a great job by Yulli, the sculpt got almost 100% likeness from all angle !!!

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

wow! that is an AMAZING figure. i'm more impressed by this than DX joker even. really really nice figure. shame we can't see the movie already. need to see it before i buy this

That is one beautifully made figure ! I like the look of it, I'm not familiar with the background of the character but I will make an attempt to chase this one up. If I can get one for a reasonable price I may just add this to my collection.

Thank you for posting those pictures !

OMG , would you happen to have any photgraphs of the box and packaging please? I am sorely tempted to buy one of these now. What type of body does it use ? Is it the same type that the Goemon figures have with a moulded neck attached to the torso ?

Incredible! The head sculpt and paint work look fantastic. Oh, and awesome photos, OMG.

I will definitely pick up this figure as long as I even somewhat like the movie.

gonna have to wait till summer for UK peeps - manga entertainment announced they'll be releasing it then a few days ago. although once the DVD is released in Japan on feb 17th, i'm sure the internet will be rife with downloads. i think i'll wait to see it on blu-ray though.

still no sign of an official goemon release though. wonder what the hell is taking so long.

gonna have to wait till summer for UK peeps - manga entertainment announced they'll be releasing it then a few days ago. although once the DVD is released in Japan on feb 17th, i'm sure the internet will be rife with downloads. i think i'll wait to see it on blu-ray though.

still no sign of an official goemon release though. wonder what the hell is taking so long.

We never got an official release of Warlords for Region 1 either.

Back