1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Workshop Accessories Collectible Set (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d7264c513bfc4b2050e196dc0cb678bf.jpg

To me, the price is ridiculous on this. But I still want this, Mechanic Tony Stark, a few hall of armor pieces, and the Mark 3 construction set to create a workshop.

Huh... Didn't realized this was $124...

Eh idk, I just wanted this for all the extra goodies and I feel like this isn't a set for everyone, like it is not a must have. But if you want it, by all means go for it, it's a nice little set.

Yes, I do want it. It is a nice little set full of awesome pieces. I mean for $20 more I could buy a clone trooper, but eventually I will get this.

To me, the price is ridiculous on this. But I still want this, Mechanic Tony Stark, a few hall of armor pieces, and the Mark 3 construction set to create a workshop.

This thing will be another shelf warmer..IM or not it's far too costly for such a "extra pieces" accessory.

Well there is a coupon so it would be $104 plus shipping, which isn't that bad. I ordered this during Stark week and got double rewards, and I figured this would help whenever I do a workshop set up.

Thanks bransen. Is that just for the face plate or the whole helmet? I'm also trying not to purchase the Tony Stark version since that is supposed to have the wide eye slits like the VII. Those seem to be going for a lot cheaper.

Thanks bransen. Is that just for the face plate or the whole helmet? I'm also trying not to purchase the Tony Stark version since that is supposed to have the wide eye slits like the VII. Those seem to be going for a lot cheaper.

No problemo man, here check this out:

Look at this on eBay:

https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261639498841

1/6 Hot toys Ironman 3 workshop accessories - Mark VII face plate (fits MMS185)

It's just the faceplate so hopefully it'll suit your needs

After viewing the various review videos of this set, I ended up cancelling my order that was sitting in my Pile of Loot at BBTS and will apply the store credit to Heartbreaker. I can't justify the price tag on this workshop set and will only get one if it goes on sale later. If not, no worries.

After viewing the various review videos of this set, I ended up cancelling my order that was sitting in my Pile of Loot at BBTS and will apply the store credit to Heartbreaker. I can't justify the price tag on this workshop set and will only get one if it goes on sale later. If not, no worries.

I feel you. At first I was going to pass on this but ended up buying anyway. If you have the workshop tony plus space to display it all, it really adds a lot to your setup. I'm glad I purchased, it's awesome and I think it's really worth the asking price

Back