Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anyone's still following this thread, but if so, is anyone selling?

WKv9BbD.jpg

I1nQcvk.jpg

I think I have a new favorite figure. The movie was awesome, and he is too! This is my first attempt on some fighting poses, usually I do more the funny pictures, so they are probably all wrong.

DSC02052.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02072.jpg

DSC02100.jpg

DSC02163.jpg

DSC02207.jpg

DSC02248.jpg

I got this figure a few weeks ago, it was either this or the DOFP version. I prefer this one by far. Not a perfect figure but good enough, probably the first and last Wolverine I'll ever have.

I finally put together my Punisher and placed him next to Wolverine so thought I would post a quick pic here. Really like both figures!

710dde8315e36a189f7b99d95113df6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any tips on where I might find a suitable coat for Logan in his "ninja army street fight" attire?

Wolverine_2013_Screenshot_3103.jpg

Wolverine_2013_Screenshot_3188.jpg

-James

(Sorry for thread necromancy :lol )

Ah man so much Wolverine craze with DP3, and much more to come. My TW is packed away but I scored a loose one (in the tank and cargo pants attire) for a bargain! I did a a body switch with the Worldbox AT012 body and it makes a tremendous amount of difference! The physique and bulkiness of that body emulates HJ's from the film to a good degree (which of course WB was most likely going for in my opinion). The tank top on the original figure doesn't seem to fit the new body, given how much bigger the upper body is, so I just substituted a different one, but it also looks very good shirtless too. The hands, boots and head fit in all the pegs without issue. Plus the disparity in skin tone between the head and body isn't too much (under moderate lighting). The only nit about the WB body is that the forearms don't have hair painted/sculpted on them. Revisiting the head sculpt, while the likeness isn't spot on, I still see resemblance to HJ - it's still a solid sculpt (imo) and I like the hair style too. Do be careful not to puncture the palm of your hand since the tips of the spiky hair are moderately sharp lol

( I want to take pics, but I'm fervently searching for a suitable replacement camera 😅 )

Congrats! Always fun getting a bargain especially considering todays prices. I always found the likeness to be quite good, just the paint messing it up. I’ve seen a couple repaints and the likeness really gets brought out with better paint apps. Even so much as removing the over done stubble on the mustache area helps out.

Congrats! Always fun getting a bargain especially considering todays prices.

Yuppp!!! I bought it for about the price of a Mezco 1/12 😁 Though if I hadn't gotten it for such a steal I probably wouldn't have done the swap; I'd be apprehensive to really play around and do more with it if it was higher priced or brand spanking new, admittedly 😅

I always found the likeness to be quite good, just the paint messing it up. I’ve seen a couple repaints and the likeness really gets brought out with better paint apps. Even so much as removing the over done stubble on the mustache area helps out.

Browsing through the thread ( :rotfl) I agree, some of the repaints really bring out more of the sculpt.

Back