1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloodbath of badass. Love the weathering and the muscular tapers on the armor. BUT... I'm having a hard time not seeing a couple of eyes peeking out from the "codpiece".

Bloodbath of badass. Love the weathering and the muscular tapers on the armor. BUT... I'm having a hard time not seeing a couple of eyes peeking out from the "codpiece".

That's the ovary armor.

:exactly:

Google for images including the words 'Gwendoline Christie nude' : she already looks like a tall HT male body. :wink1:

I disagree with you there bud. She might not have much in the way of a bust but she has a very feminine behind and her body proportions are very feminine with the long torso. I'm a huge GoT fan and have a thing for tall women so i think she's hot.

That said under the armor it makes no difference if it's a male or female body. She's not dressed like Black Widow. The only dissapointment for me is the lack of a Gwendoline head (unless it's revealed later).

That said under the armor it makes no difference if it's a male or female body. She's not dressed like Black Widow.

That's what I meant. Under the armour it's not going to be noticeable, because she isn't built like a top heavy Phicen.

A HT male body with a bit of extra padding here and there would keep costs down. Rather than making a special body that might not get much use in the future.

That's what I meant. Under the armour it's not going to be noticeable, because she isn't built like a top heavy Phicen.

A HT male body with a bit of extra padding here and there would keep costs down. Rather than making a special body that might not get much use in the future.

Oh right gotcha! :hi5:

i kind of thinking that the panel lines on the helmet are too thick.
the helmet in the movie has much thinner panel lines.

captain-phasma-star-wars-episode-7-force-awakens-cast.jpg

captain phasma.jpg

I have. Too much on order rightmost, so I'm holding out on a Plasma and Kylo PF a year or two from now that will hopefully include a head sculpt, at least for kylo. It doesn't look like we are getting head sculpts on the sixth scale,but unlike Kylo we don't even know if we will see Phasmas face this film.

Hopefully General Hux is next

Wonder if the same rubber under suit used on troopers? If so good luck on posing...sold either way, I just hope they move away from it

I jut want to know why the hell this is up for preorder BEFORE BTTFII Marty McFly,
considering he was teased almost two weeks ago, and she was teased two DAYS ago.

My guess is that they are having to wait for licensor or michael J. fox approval on Marty but wanted to have a tease in time for BTTF day.

I don't know why everyone keeps saying this is up for preorder. It is certainly NOT up for pre-order yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back