1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black and white troopers have black and white guns.

Black and silver troopers have black and silver guns.

This army's so self-conscious I bet they stop fighting every few minutes to remove their helmets and fix their hair.

:lol

Holy moley. Looks awesome and perfect. They also got the height right. HT is really bringing it with the TFA figures.

One querie, she has the blaster holder on her thigh armour like the regular troops but doesn't come with the short blaster.

Price predictions? I'm going with $279

Thanks for the tip. Does BBTS get their stock around the same time as Sideshow?

I got my Obi-Wan 2 weeks after Sideshow shipped theirs. Some people are actually getting the 1/4 Fett first before Sideshow. I found the average to be no more than 3 weeks. When you've waited as long as we usually do another couple weeks isn't bad to get a packed out figure at no additional cost.

Yeah bbts kills it with the double boxing. So awesome. Damn. I was holding out on tfa figures until this reveal. Now i want her, troopers and ren lol

Ok, seems i'm alone, but somebody has to be that guy. I don't like Phasma. I don't know. Looks too fancy.

So far I have orders for Ren, Trooper 2 pack and Squad Leader. I've been able to hold off on everything else. Barely. But looks like Phasma will be joining my collection. Awesome looking figure! She'll definitely stand out.

So far I have orders for Ren, Trooper 2 pack and Squad Leader. I've been able to hold off on everything else. Barely. But looks like Phasma will be joining my collection. Awesome looking figure! She'll definitely stand out.

I've got Kylo, trooper and snowtrooper officer. Definitely getting Phasma and that's it (for now - That Tie Pilot is very tempting).

Is this the pregnant-belly-torso exclusive?:lol

12188117_10153146218777344_2739786225603639418_o.jpg

Love Phasma, don't love these photoshopped pics. And weathering looks out of scale. But I'm pretty confident this is gonna be a killer release.

This army's so self-conscious I bet they stop fighting every few minutes to remove their helmets and fix their hair.

yeah, it's all a bit zoolander, but I think it looks ****ing cool nonetheless.

She looks great, visually I wish she was more unique than she is as far as armor bits, but I'm very excited to get this figure.

They did the guns for nostalgia reasons - so the'd remind everyone of vintage Hasbro...:lol

newtoyst.jpg

Back