Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi.... recently just took some photo^^
picture.php

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1604&pictureid=18578

picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]

What a masterpiece! My first 1/6 figure and certainly not the last. Unfortunately don't own a Truetype body so I can't display the Policeman version.

dsc02928it.jpg

dsc02962.jpg

dsc02950w.jpg

dsc02952d.jpg

"Here's my card"

dsc02934j.jpg

^^^^ Congrats man , my 1st hot toys figure was the DX Joker also man . yeah there is no stopping now once you buy one you won't be able to stop :panic:

What a masterpiece! My first 1/6 figure and certainly not the last.

My first 1/6 figure was a Sideshow figure. For years I resisted buying HT because of the price.

But I couldn't resist the DX01, and it's been all downhill since then. :thud:

Nice pics btw. :)

My first 1/6 figure was a Sideshow figure. For years I resisted buying HT because of the price.

But I couldn't resist the DX01, and it's been all downhill since then. :thud:

Nice pics btw. :)

i'm in the same boat i'm at like 17 in less than 2 years out of the 17 a couple are customs but i falling down the hill as fast as i can blink lol lol :thud::blissy:doh:blissysmi

They revealed teaser pics of the cop Joker first. Then we saw the improved clown outfit and it began to become clear that the figure was a 2-in-1 deal.

That was when I knew I had to get into 1/6 figures and Hot Toys, and couldn't resist any longer.

Luckily, the actual DX01 release was still 6 months away, and the OC Batman, TDK v1, Bank Robber Joker, and Two-Face were less than 1-2 years old, so it was still relatively cheap to catch up.

I can't imagine how bad it'll be for those who get pulled in when the figures for TDKR come out. Catching up on the old releases becomes a more and more expensive proposition as time goes on!

yea same here, but I got Wolverine then the T2 T-800 then came the DX01 and DX02 and the HT in my display just keep growing. 1/6 SW is the only thing keeping me on Sideshow now. I'm sure HT will over run SS in my display pretty soon

Just trade my MISB T2 T800 for MISB Joker Bank Robber.
Still considering either, to get this DX, but the price too high, or maybe just look for V1 outfit to create another Joker.

Just trade my MISB T2 T800 for MISB Joker Bank Robber.
Still considering either, to get this DX, but the price too high, or maybe just look for V1 outfit to create another Joker.

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't trade my T2 T-800 for the BR Joker, but I'm not trying to down you about your trade. If you're happy that's what counts :hi5:

of course, I'm in the process of trading my HT Aldo for a T-1000 so maybe there's some bias in my statement :lol

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't trade my T2 T-800 for the BR Joker, but I'm not trying to down you about your trade. If you're happy that's what counts :hi5:

of course, I'm in the process of trading my HT Aldo for a T-1000 so maybe there's some bias in my statement :lol

Yah, but I need to a Joker to pair with my Bats, and I don't want to spend much on the DX01 that is sky high at price. I think I only need one T2 T800, so let go my second T800.
Anyway, I have two T-1000(cop and bike police). :lol
Good luck in your trade.

Back