Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, i have a quick question. I have a MIB dx joker, and i was thinking of selling him. What would be a fair price to sell?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, i have a quick question. I have a MIB dx joker, and i was thinking of selling him. What would be a fair price to sell?

Thanks in advance

The words "fair price" I think depend on you the seller. If you're going for the eBay prices then Marcus Wright is right, $400-500. But you may choose to sell it for less depending on what you think it's worth. I don't think i'd sell my DX for less than $400. But no matter what your price is, I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it. Also try "competed listings" for it on eBay. May help in your decision on what may be the price that ppl are willing to pay

Thanks guys!
So i saw the average price for a mib dx joker on ebay, and most of them were $480-500. But some sold for $565!. Im gonna sell my dx joker today. Thanks for the help guys!

Last edited:
DSCF6363.jpg

Just got a deal from one seller:) The thing is now i have TWO bank robber jokers, as I ordered parts from Ebay thats shipping to me right now.

Is anyone interested in a partial Bank robber joker? He includes a truetype body, Bank robber shirt,pants,shoes, mask, coat, bag,grenades,smoke grenades. Pretty much the whole outfit. No head and hands, you can choose to use the DX 01 hands if you have em, its pretty much the same. I'm located at Singapore btw.

i am VERY interested that's just what Ive been looking for
how much?

Hey guy quick question... Did the metal nameplate of the base come already attatched when you bought it, i never actually put mine on and today when i was posing, i was gonna but the nameplate doenst have any peel off sticky bit, the area where it goes has a 'glue stain' i tried peeling that but it didnt come off, so i dont know if the name plate came off originaly or it i'm to place it myself?

The name plate was attached on mine, but I know it fell off in transit for quite a few. Mine eventually did fall off, but thankfully it glues back on easily. :)

^^ thank Mag, i figured since nothing would peel, and the 'glue stain' looking mark, it likely fell off in transit.

Had it since day one but never followed up on attatching the nameplate til today... I finally set uo the grenade rigging today, didnt bother to use the paper clips, too much fiddling for my patience level. Kinda bummed i missed out on the DX02, but i got the original Dark Knight one so i'm happy.

Tax return was in my account this morning so I went down and grabbed myself the DX01 from my LCS.

Whoa, mama, this badboy's awesome. :yess:

Back