Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best futzing I've seen on the DX yet.

5348881989_d6967475bb_z.jpg

Photo By Nykhö

Nice but I don't recall Joker posing at a fashion show.

It's kind of dark right now, so I'm not 100% sure, but they seem pretty close, if not identical - the Joker's coat might be a little bit lighter in shade, though.

Of course, the inner lining of the Joker's coat is bright red, and Harvey's is black (even though it was bright red in the movie)

yeah thats why i want to get a dx joker jacket- it has the accurate red lining and 3 buttons. i also want to try and actually damage the jacket so that the red lining peeks through.

harvey dent jacket is similar in color but that is it the jacket is cut different and is different kind of material

thanks for the help guys! off to ebay i go

I'm lucky to have got this one when it came out. If I've learned anything collecting it's 1/6 is to jump on these figures when they come out. It's not like they are gonna go on sale at TRU or something, and the aftermarket sucks. I wish I woulda held off on harvey dent though. I think that's a great figure and didn't realize it wouldn't sell that great.

Everytime I look at the joker DX I get psyched.

yeah, I remember when I started getting into the Hot Toys figs, I was bummed that sideshow only did Marvel since they don't have the license to sell DC. So I got lucky finding my DC Batmans and Jokers at Hastings. It wasn't until I started going thru these threads that I learned of all the reliable internet based companies that offer all the Hot Toys stuff. So i'm lucky I found these at their retail cost. otherwise I probably wouldn't have them as I can't do the after market prices for these.

ps. I missed out on the superman returns figures due to this. I just recently got the V1 off a fellow freak on the board for a really good price compared to ebay prices. I would love the 2 in 1 but I just don't know if I can afford it.

Yeah, the vest is tough. Even worse on the v1. I used some safetypins from the dx grenade thing to rid the friggin velcro out of the way.

I'm lucky to have got this one when it came out. If I've learned anything collecting it's 1/6 is to jump on these figures when they come out. It's not like they are gonna go on sale at TRU or something, and the aftermarket sucks. I wish I woulda held off on harvey dent though. I think that's a great figure and didn't realize it wouldn't sell that great.

Everytime I look at the joker DX I get psyched.

Yeah, I held off on the Dent, and ended up getting one for $80. Great figure.

SnakeDoc

DSCF6363.jpg

Just got a deal from one seller:) The thing is now i have TWO bank robber jokers, as I ordered parts from Ebay thats shipping to me right now.

Is anyone interested in a partial Bank robber joker? He includes a truetype body, Bank robber shirt,pants,shoes, mask, coat, bag,grenades,smoke grenades. Pretty much the whole outfit. No head and hands, you can choose to use the DX 01 hands if you have em, its pretty much the same. I'm located at Singapore btw.

Just noticed some of the paint chipping on my police joker's left white-gloved hand where he holds the gun. Anyone else notice this?

Back