Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the armory set. That's another one on my list. Have to find it for an appropriate price though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well after years of debating finally bought the old Dx01 today brand new sealed from the awesome Timcent :clap
I had the HT police joker already bought loose new last month but something about the actual joker always looked cool & its the first DX to come out so had to have it, yeah its an older figure now & i do have the Dx11 to compare the 2 but i find the DX01 comes across darker & the rawness of the sculpt makes him look cool i plan on adding rooted hair to this sculpt to improve it as the hairline was always a weird one. I never liked how bright & how clean the DX11 clothes were & to be honest do not like that orange lining in the jacket, looks cheapish at times & overpowers the purple on the jacket in some poses. I much prefer the jacket on the Dx01 whether its accurate or not :wink1:

Not a big fan of original figure, but Joker's head without makeup is simply the best Heath Ledger out there.

17928349.jpg

Hi everyone

New to the site. Thought I'd share a pic of one of my favorites. Thanks to all those who share images. It's a lot of fun to search this forum and look at them all.
I figured its time I join in the sharing.20160615_211325_001-1_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20160615_211325_001-1_resized.jpg
    20160615_211325_001-1_resized.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 284
I have finally been able to pick up one of these locally, a little late, but happy nonetheless. It's taken me a couple of hours to put everything together, dressing the police officer Joker was a PITA (being my first time dressing an action figure) and those safety pins inside the coat...WTF??? Talk about torture!

It was all worth it! :D

Is that the $20 body on your police officer figure? It looks great!

I was finally able to score this set. Truly love this figure. Probably one of the last times you see Heath in full makeup before it becomes purposely smeared for the rest of the movie. [emoji16]
5068c96dccbf594c17ebadf30ef4f25f.jpg
129aad69147d71a220c2b0f78c3bed25.jpg
eaa709ff1b3ae257a1143e875dc17ac9.jpg
d73ac88b2d7d4c373bcdd7d89199624f.jpg

Yep, it was a budget body. It think it was slim narrow shoulder type.

I wanna do the same thing for my joker can you please point me to the direction of a body that will work with the joker police outfit and headscuplt? THANKS in advance, your's looks AWESOME!

Anyone ever find a police officer joker head sculpt with a better likeness to heath ledger?

Back