Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation-John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

"clunk".....okay....picked my jaw up off the floor. FANTASTIC shot! This figure looks so cool...and yes, your hydrobot is really cool too...

Your photos have consistently been amazing, FACEBOX....hope mine are as up to snuff when he gets here...

....and how's your lady fairing? Well, I hope...

Thank you Jidibear.
These are all pictures for figures.com's "Hot Toys Terminator Salvation" figures review. That's the reason why they're not "fancied up" like my aliens pictures are.
I was planning to build a diorama for the set, but I really don't have the space.

Thanks for asking about my girl's health. We get the results on Fri. So far, everything looks good. Thanks again.

BTW, Agen.....thank you for the e-mail. However, I'm not able to open the [.rar.] file. :monkey2
I'll send you an official reply shortly.

And lastly, the Hydrobot is made by Playmates.
I received quite a few PMs, so I thought I should just say it here.

So that's the hydrobot that comes with the Playmates 12" Marcus? Hmmmmm....hope that stuff goes on clearance soon... :)

Any chance of a link to that figures.com review of Connor? Combed through several pages in the "archived news" area to no avail...

Thanks!

So that's the hydrobot that comes with the Playmates 12" Marcus? Hmmmmm....hope that stuff goes on clearance soon... :)

Any chance of a link to that figures.com review of Connor? Combed through several pages in the "archived news" area to no avail...

Thanks!

LOL, yeah.
I got it for cheap, so I didn't mind paying for Marcus too.

More importantly... sorry about not clarifying earlier, but the reviews aren't up yet. I think they all will be released around the same time (T-600's, 700, Connor and Marcus), so don't start looking quite yet. :eek:

I'll make sure to post the link here when they're up and running. ;)

Stumbled into some cool photos from Toyworld that are too awesome not to share:

3855726599_288a9f92ed_b.jpg

3859494326_fe1835a266_b.jpg

3859497820_53d988f864_b.jpg

3859501682_0821881b5c_b.jpg

3859504860_30013102ba_b.jpg

3858719725_74c2270bc9_b.jpg

Now if only mine would hurry up and arrive.

those pics are really good, superb posing etc, but i dislike the headsculpt in those pics, especially the first one :( his nose looks so fat and the bale-likeness is really off...

but everything else looks perfect

you know regardless of wheter hot toys captured Bale or not in this sculpt I still really see the character of John Connor and to me that actually matters more.

you know regardless of wheter hot toys captured Bale or not in this sculpt I still really see the character of John Connor and to me that actually matters more.

mh, for me it's really important to look accurate to the actor who played the character. I've paid $180 for JC, so I wouldn't be happy if he only looks like a random John Connor.

The same goes to DX Batman. The suit and cowl should be accurate. I can't say that it should just look like a Batman and I'm happy. When I pay so much money I want the best representation and best accuration from the actor/character from that movie.

I wasn't a big fan of Salvation. Batman obviously I would be bothered if it didn't look like Bale but for this , its the closest I'm gonna get for a 1/6 Connor. I would prefer Edward Furlong to go with my T2 stuff to be honest and hope eventually hot toys do that line ( even though its doubtful they would do him anyway ).
I just couldn't really see Bale as Connor... I just see him as Bale... or Batman.. I think I'm a little Baled out. :huh

I think he looks bloody fantastic.

Those last few pics really got me excited for this release again.

Mine is on it's way...should have him this Friday :joy

The more pics I see, the more I like the head sculpt. Amazing pics and figure.

Whatever happened to the supposed version 2 Connor with scarred face?

Whatever happened to the supposed version 2 Connor with scarred face?

Well, the scarred face was just theory based on the movie, the leaked photos featured the same portrait as this figure.

As far as the second version, the photos were leaked, no official word of any kind from Hot Toys, not even a teaser, so there's a good chance the figure isn't ever going to be made.

At this point I don't think it will, the T:S line was pouring at figures for a time and has been coming to a hault with rehash after rehash of the T-600, fresh stuff seems over and variants is it now, unless this Connor seems well received enough and they try to cash in on hype over him, Marcus and the other T-600's and announce John then, but I'm losing hope of seeing the other Connor made.

Back