Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, well I got the figure, and I think it looks great.
The Aliens Alien Warrior arrived as well... don't even get me started on that ^^^^^.
My first Pred I put together and it wasn't exactly fun, but I sort of enjoyed it. :huh

So yeah, looking forward to the Lost Pred and anything else they come up with.

I found it pretty easy to assemble both Wolf's, but that's probably b/c I got all my frustrations & anger out while building my first SAD Night Ops Agent a day before:lol

Putting Wolf was a bit stressful, but nothing compared to the Aliens Warrior...
that's how much off a ^^^^ it was... jesus.

My one was ^^^^ed. The things on his back and one of his arms just would'nt fit in the sockets. I spent and hour trying to fit em in... hot water and everything. My hands are still killing me.
I had to glue that ^^^^ together. I was so pissed I wanted to throw it out the window.

But now that it's displayed, it does look really cool.

I actually just finished building a Grid and 2 Alien Warriors today and it only took me 10 min total:lol A blow dryer really is your friend. I just put the blow dryer towards the socket and also had the ball in the front. After 10-15 seconds, they popped right in with no problems

I actually just finished building a Grid and 2 Alien Warriors today and it only took me 10 min total:lol A blow dryer really is your friend. I just put the blow dryer towards the socket and also had the ball in the front. After 10-15 seconds, they popped right in with no problems

:mad:

I was gonna use a blow dryer, but I thought it would ruin the paint and the rubber. But I guess it doesn't?

DSC00344.jpg

I still have a long ways to catch up to you:lol But, I'm just waiting for a few more things before I practice taking better pics

I just scored the SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE Cleaner Predator yesterday at the NY Comic Con for $160.00 MISB!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! :chew

Incredible piece!!!

Wolf Predator

IMGA0652.jpg

IMGA0657.jpg

IMGA0667.jpg

IMGA0671.jpg

IMGA0676-1.jpg

IMGA0678-1.jpg

IMGA0680-1.jpg

IMGA0681-1.jpg

eh, i'm not like the last four photos. I made them smaller in photobucket and it made them brighter and not as crisp *shrugs*

Last edited:
Some nice shots there. I've let my Cleaner Wolf sit in the box for too long. I should go and assemble him. Alright my day is planned!!!

Great photo's guys... jnmx, very moody and toyrewind, those are worthy of packaging shots!

Back