Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recast... :lol

Hey! Didn't you buy, like, 6 "toad faces"???? :slap:

You're not allowed criticise a sculpt at the prototype stage. You're not allowed criticise a sculpt at the 'first few in-hand pics' stage. And apparently you're not allowed criticise a sculpt when you own 5 of it. Go figure.

:dunno

I can't reach to remember who was... but someone here wrote about the no moving thumb in the endo t2 and for the wrong innatural anatomy and wrong position of this finger..
I did never check about this but for me if true it was unacettable...
sad but true the finger doesn't moving..:monkey2
So I thought to mod my endo arm and give the articolation and the right position necessary..
I had to admit it not been an easy task , that damn piece is so tiny..but now I am really happy about my modification and I want to share with you...
sorry crap pics... low batteries on camera...

DSC02074.jpg

DSC02076.jpg

DSC02075.jpg

DSC02077.jpg

They just copied the hand from the existing endoskeleton figure which kinda needed to be like that so as to hold a gun I guess. But its clearly anatomically innaccurate.

They just copied the hand from the existing endoskeleton figure which kinda needed to be like that so as to hold a gun I guess. But its clearly anatomically innaccurate.

I bet the prop was too for the camera.

It's not anatomically incorrect at all... I'm starting to think there is a slight variation in the way the thumbs were all glued to give you that impression, though. (i.e. some positioned more naturaly than others.)

Last edited:
It's not anatomically incorrect at all... I'm starting to think there is a slight variation in the way the thumbs were all glued to give you that impression, though. (i.e. some positioned more naturaly than others.)

You must be the only one who got anatomically accurate endo-hands then.

The thumbs articulate in completely the wrong direction, which the real human thumb is incapable of unless you use the thumb and index finger of your other hand to manually rotate it and even then..... :dunno

Last edited:
You must be the only one who got anatomically accurate endo-hands then.

The thumbs articulate in completely the wrong direction, which the real human thumb is incapable of unless you use the thumb and index finger of your other hand to manually rotate it and even then..... :dunno

Don't be facetious... :lol I think what you're describing has more to do with factory variation more than anatomical impossibility. Being able to grip a gun is also pretty handy feature.

August 29, 1997, came and went. Nothing much happened. Michael Jackson turned 40. There was no Judgment Day. People went to work as they always do. Laughed, complained, watched TV, made love. I wanted to run to through the street yelling to grab them all and say, "Every day from this day on is a gift. Use it well." Instead, I got drunk. That was 30 years ago. But the dark future which never came still exists for me. And it always will, like the traces of a dream. John fights the way differently than it was foretold. Here, on the battlefield of the Senate his weapons are common sense and hope.

Back