Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have another T-800 body (MMS-136), I don't really need more as I'm not a big collector or customizer, just the casual weekend figure enthusiast.
The idea is to "fix" this one and if need be use cheaper figures as donors for it, not the opposite.
I think it's doable but quite a challenge.

Any recommendations about the proper glue to use for the "skin" (CA?) or the way to take out the plug inside the arm?

I already have another T-800 body (MMS-136), I don't really need more as I'm not a big collector or customizer, just the casual weekend figure enthusiast.
The idea is to "fix" this one and if need be use cheaper figures as donors for it, not the opposite.
I think it's doable but quite a challenge.

Any recommendations about the proper glue to use for the "skin" (CA?) or the way to take out the plug inside the arm?

You could use the kaustic plastic body as replacement as its very simalar, its sold out most places atm but can be gotten on ebay or you can preorder the next batch coming into BBTS(big bad toy store) pre-ordering would be the cheapest way as the headless body sell for only 37 bucks.

Put the .ar.arm in hot water then leave to soak then attempt to pull plug out . There are hooked type point thinks you use in electric repair or anchor a screw in the plug then pull. I'm sure you can fix and make it better than he was before " Better, Stronger, Faster".

Skull, I actually have a Kaustic Plastik body on preorder.
I just wonder if the parts are interchangeable with the HT T-800.

Monkeybat, thanks for the tip!

Skull, I actually have a Kaustic Plastik body on preorder.
I just wonder if the parts are interchangeable with the HT T-800.

Monkeybat, thanks for the tip!

Never really tried to change them myself but you could pop the hot toys head, hands, and boots on no problem and use it as a complete replacement body instead of taking it apart to repair the orginal.

is a pretty easy fix don't worry...:wink1: pull out the plug with a hairdryer then try to reach the screw inside the arm with a screwdriver, uplug the screw and use superglue to attach the broken pieces ..wait for a few time and refix the the screw in the hole...but remember if you will not pay attention with the shoulder's articolation from now you will breaak again...good luck..

Thanks guys, I'll try to repair the HT body, if it doesn't work I'll use the Heroik Body instead.

HarleyT26.jpg

HarleyT22.jpg

HarleyT25.jpg

Possibly my favourite individual piece in my Terminator collection and it wasn't even made under the Terminator license. I majorly lucked out getting this.

Neca head, right? Looks really great right there.

That bike is incredible a-dev, I wish newray would make a diecast one for like 30 bucks, with the dx10 coming soon My want for the harley is on the rise. They made great 1:6 scale bikes that used to be found in tru. I had about 5 of them at one time but now only have one left, musta been lost went I moved back to new york 9 years ago:(

Thanks chaps. Yeah thats the NECA head. I actually don't think the light flatters it there but I am generally fond of the sculpt, particularly its size, shape, dead-on hair and the all-in-one head and neck.

The bike, yeah I really can't stress enough how lucky I am to have that. A major grail. I paid a lot for it but haven't regretted it. The saddlebags on the back I added myself. I also removed some lights that aren't on the movie Harley and I bought an accurate license plate for it off Gargoyle67, a member here.

Thanks buddy :1-1:

Yeah I'm hopefully going to finish my fatboy this winter, Where did you get your saddle bags from ?
Recap :)
fatboynumberplate.jpg

platemedium.jpg

Original decayed decals on left :medic
originalmedium.jpg

The saddle bags are actually, if memory serves, gas mask satchels that I got from ebay. They were originally beige and I colored them in with a black marker (!) - very amateur but it looks fine. The straps/buckles are seperate trouser belts....possibly from the T-1000...and I added strips of tape on the borders to try to mimic the exact detailing of the saddlebags on the bike in the film.

I though that was a bad recast of the HT head for a minute, but then I realized it was the NECA head...

PSideshowFreaks.jpg

:slap::lol

Well I considered using the HT old toadface version

rsz.jpg

but a low-end finish that I'll only see when I study it up close won out.

:D

Last edited:
Back