Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Sideshow figure was the best stock T2 Schwarzenegger you could get for a long time, just like (and especially) their T-1000. Nobody's mind was blown by either of them, but they filled the gap nicely. The Sarah Connor figure was much worse, but until HT did their figures many years later, only Sideshow had done her in 1/6 scale. I think the lesson is: action figures don't age very well. LOL
btw: post 666 in 3 years of being around! I think I just don't have much to say!

I've still got one boxed up -- it was good for it's time -- but times change and I wouldn't even bother displaying it these days.

HarleyT26.jpg

HarleyT22.jpg

HarleyT25.jpg

Possibly my favourite individual piece in my Terminator collection and it wasn't even made under the Terminator license. I majorly lucked out getting this.

That is freakin awesome!!! more details and close up pics please. :wink1:

Yeah it was prebuilt/painted. I wouldn't have bothered going for it otherwise as I'm no model-builder.

Some parts were broken in shipment but nothing disastrous. Theres also a problem with the tires that the guy didn't mention in his listing but I let it go.

I do get the sense however that if I drop this from any sort of a height the whole thing could smash to smithereens, it feels very fragile. The day that happens is the day I have a breakdown.

Yeah I'll do more pics or dig up old ones.

Nice, Yeah the actual main frame is metal the rest is plastic, Still best version about unless you want a phone :lol

Last edited:
I accidentally broke my T-800's right shoulder. :monkey2
Can anyone help me figure out how to disassemble the entire upper body, including the shoulders, I'd like to see if I can up with some way to fix it.
Maybe there's a thread somewhere about taking these bodies apart.
Thanks!
:pray:

Last edited:
I accidentally broke my T-800's right shoulder. :monkey2
Can anyone help me figure out how to disassemble the entire upper body, including the shoulders, I'd like to see if I can up with some way to fix it.
Maybe there's a thread somewhere about taking these bodies apart.
Thanks!
:pray:
opened_chest.jpg

is it enough?
i could disassemble the T2 shoulder completely as long as i don't use them (replaced by T1) and make progress photos, but i'm a bit lazy. a bit less than 100%. :lol

p.s. ok specially for you i disassembled the T2 body. it differs from T1 a little. i hope you don't need a shoulder ball disassemble instruction because it needs taking out a little peg, and i already put the body away.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

HarleyT25.jpg

Possibly my favourite individual piece in my Terminator collection and it wasn't even made under the Terminator license. I majorly lucked out getting this.
i envy your dio pieces as usual and wish to get that bike too, because it's a big piece of T2 character. but what's wrong with his head? why does it look like a cheap mold?

Last edited:
i envy your dio pieces as usual and wish to get that bike too, because it's a big piece of T2 character. but what's wrong with his head? why does it look like a cheap mold?

:lol Because it is cheap, thats the NECA head. For the motorbike/movie poster I prefer it to the HT head. The hair and proportions are a better match. The figure itself is a standard HT truetype with a bit of padding, wearing the HT clothes. This was beneficial because it made the figure lighter and more poseable for the bike.

As for the envy, I do indeed have some cool stuff in my collection, but I wouldn't mind having your 'clothes acquisition' T1 scene or your blood-free endoeye T1 sculpt or your tanker truck BD T1. It goes both ways! :)

ah, neca.
if only their sculptor had all the money and bosses of HT. :(
he really looks wolfy like T2 did. and crappy like neca does %)

as for "goes both ways"...
exactly! if you suddenly gifted me with all your dios for my figures, i'd have a perfect collection! :D
p.s. either you forgot the biggest and nicest piece "T1 wonders who put metal **** in his arm" or didn't see it )

p.p.s. i still NEED YOUR BIKE!

ah, neca.
if only their sculptor had all the money and bosses of HT. :(

as for "goes both ways"...
exactly! if you suddenly gifted me with all your dios for my figures, i'd have a perfect collection! :D
p.s. either you forgot the biggest and nicest piece "T1 wonders who put metal **** in his arm" or didn't see it )

Oh I did see that, thats your figure based on production sketches of the more opened-up arm. Yeah thats pretty cool the way you gave it a genuine endoskeleton and got the parts all moving as they would.

As far as my own dioramas, well you've got one of them already - a table & chair for the T1 arm surgery and yours is better because you've got all that stuff on top and graffiti etc. Thats the only T1 diorama I have going.

Everything else I have is T4 and T2.

I've got this:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TRD10059&mode=retail

together with:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_113009a.htm

as a T4 scene with the rubber-masked T-600 and Marcus Wright.

And I've got the Final Battle John Connor on a T-600 base flanked by 2 of the T-700 factory dioramas with a CREGcustoms T-800 endoskeleton with melted flesh for that T4 scene.

And for T2 its the Pescadero Hospital Diorama and I kinda consider the Tamiya Harley as a diorama.

All being shipped to you presently :wink1:

P. thank you very much for the disassembly pictures, they are very helpful.
What glue would you use to hold the skin back together at the seam?

My problem is that the brake is nasty and looks hard to fix (I wasn't even pulling on it!)
It looks like I'll have to disassemble the shoulder unit in order to do anything, any ideas for a fix are welcome.
The figure will be dressed so I don't mind the final look but, if possible, I'd like to recover mobility.

IMG_6408.jpg

I would also like to know how to remove the "plug" inside the arm in order to access the small screw going to the shoulder (X-acto blade?)

IMG_6409.jpg

Thanks again for the help! :duff

P. thank you for the very helpful pictures.
What kind of glue should I use to hold the "skin" back together once I'm done?

That is a difficult spot to repair, any ideas are welcome.
I do not really care for the final look after repair since the arms will be dressed but I'd like to recover mobility if possible.
I will definitely have to take the shoulder ball apart:

IMG_6408.jpg

I would also like to know how to pull out the "plug" that is inside the arm in order to access the small screw that attaches the arm to the shoulder:

IMG_6409.jpg

Thanks again for the help!

you're welcome. wow. i didn't try to disassemble it this far. at that stage i'd just hunt down a new body with an auction to get it cheap. well that's exactly the reason why i keep several extra terminator and predator bodies - they are donors. i'd recommend you the same.

Back