Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see more pics of the supreme headsculpt olbertfrog. You know when you see someone’s custom or mods and you wanna do it straight away? That’s what you’ve done with me!!

I totally get it, me its your bvs bruce wayne but exept Terminator i avoid to have characters "just" in plain clothes;)
I will take more pics on my boxed mms117.
But seriously just get the headsculpt it is really great, get from onesixthkit to be sure you get the real one.

I totally get it, me its your bvs bruce wayne but exept Terminator i avoid to have characters "just" in plain clothes;)
I will take more pics on my boxed mms117.
But seriously just get the headsculpt it is really great, get from onesixthkit to be sure you get the real one.

Thanks man! Glad you like it. I would definitely get it from there :) looking forward to the pics, cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping you guys can help me decide between the Fatboy Lo (not accurate) and the Fatboy. Yes the Fatboy is accurate but the Fatboy Lo looks so baddass

Thanks

Lee

If it's for Terminator 2 purposes always go with accurate if you have that option.

Okay thanks for the advice mate :)
£300 for a bloody bike is a lot of money so preferring the Lo instead of the more accurate one has me in a dilemma lol

Don't really know where else to put this, but since this thread has been active recently this might the best place. :)

I've been thinking about displaying my galleria T-800 with the rosebox and roses to his feet. The issue is, I sold the roses and box years ago. Looking back at pictures, I think the HT sculpt of the roses is actually pretty outdated though, so I'm looking for alternatives that are more realistic.
The box I can make myself rather easily, but the roses are not as easy. Does anybody have any ideas/pointers where to get some nice 1:6 roses with leaves on the stems? My search so far has not really yielded anything of relevance.

Okay thanks for the advice mate :)
£300 for a bloody bike is a lot of money so preferring the Lo instead of the more accurate one has me in a dilemma lol
For all you guys struggling to find a Harley for your DX10 at an affordable price search Harley Davidson fatboy telephone on Ebay. I picked one up for £30 and just repainted it black. Now just need some decals to complete the look.
a2fa0ce379fff4e3108bde4b81e6c7e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Don't really know where else to put this, but since this thread has been active recently this might the best place. :)

I've been thinking about displaying my galleria T-800 with the rosebox and roses to his feet. The issue is, I sold the roses and box years ago. Looking back at pictures, I think the HT sculpt of the roses is actually pretty outdated though, so I'm looking for alternatives that are more realistic.
The box I can make myself rather easily, but the roses are not as easy. Does anybody have any ideas/pointers where to get some nice 1:6 roses with leaves on the stems? My search so far has not really yielded anything of relevance.

DIY tutorial

Dunno if these would suit re: scale, and they have no leaves on the stems - but good keywords are 'miniature' and 'dollhouse'.

Dollhouse-Miniature-Rose-Stems-Deep-Rose.jpg

Finally got the new belt.

20190708_161225.jpg

20190708_161349.jpg

It´s not fully accurate, as the lines, that meet at the end aren´t there, but the color and material is great and it just looks amazing.
Very happy with this. Especially after the crumbled mess the old one left and yes: the crumbs on the picture are all from this:

20190708_161302.jpg

If anyone wants to buy one: Leather belt @eBay

Sorry, man. Try 1/6 belt on eBay. I believe there were several THOUSANDS TO CHOOSE FROM IF YOU HAVE ALL DAY.

Fixed. :monkey3

But thanks for the heads up, I'll definitely keep this keyword on my Saved Search list. Definitely the closest to a substitute so far. :duff

Back