Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last US-based 'used' one that sold on ebay seemed to go for $269. Then there was one from Japan that went for $269.99. Earlier this month one went for $350, from the US.

I had this figure years ago, sold it and ended up picking it up again a couple of years later. (same with T1000). Make sure you won't miss it in the collection before getting rid of it.

I just assumed you were in the US. Looking at the UK listings of used MMS117s they all went for a minimum of £200 going back to january - the highest one up to £255

Yo, guys. Sorry for unearthing this carcass, but can anyone lead me in the direction for a belt?
The one on my 117 is ripped and absolutely horrible condition...

31085109717_7f36cf3240_c.jpg

If anyone is looking for this figure, I've got this figure available for sale. He is complete in great shape, and comes with the HT box and shipper. He was displayed in my case. PM me if interested.

Resurrected my mms117 with the supreme Arnold headsculpt.
I really like the 1/4 enterbay headsculpt and the supreme is basically the same in 1/6.
I know he's not 100% accurate but way much better than the original head.
JointPics_20190402_143807.JPG

the light you chose is great for showing the face's good features.

I think the headsculpt could be a fair bit better at this point but it was an unbelievably packed release. The only things it didn't have that would have been great would be a fully blasted open Pescadero head and an extra long stabbing finger left hand for the ''Call to John'' scene.

I think the headsculpt could be a fair bit better at this point but it was an unbelievably packed release. The only things it didn't have that would have been great would be a fully blasted open Pescadero head and an extra long stabbing finger left hand for the ''Call to John'' scene.

Yes the sculpt does look dated tbh. I usually like displaying mine with the cop helmet and shades, so the sculpt is not so much an issue for me.
Do HT even still have The Terminator licence? if they do then they might as well get rid because it seems they only care about Iron Man again. :gah:

Yes the sculpt does look dated tbh. I usually like displaying mine with the cop helmet and shades, so the sculpt is not so much an issue for me.
Do HT even still have The Terminator licence? if they do then they might as well get rid because it seems they only care about Iron Man again. :gah:

Yeah, it's dated, but man does it still look good. More than that though, the Hot Toys T-1000 figure represents a virtue- the time where you see Hot Toys and you immediately think of infinite possibilities. I remember looking at the promo shots back in 2010/11 and thought "Wow, I'm definitely in for all the T1, T2 and TSCC stuff ONCE they make those!" Little did I know that it was nothing more than a pipe dream.

Ditto with the MMS117 too and for what it's worth, it still has things going for it that the DX10 doesn't, so it's not hopelessly outclassed.

Not bad Olbertfrog.
By the way, those Enterbay hands arrived yesterday, all good. Thank you.

Great.
I might get a lot of enterbay 1/4 stuff at the end of the month fingers crossed.

Thanks for the kind words on the headsculpt upgrade.
The body is a ttm20 with mms117 arms.

I tried with my ''real'' mms117 too, and it fits also nicely. I had to Dremel the head a bit so its not too tight on the necks.

Last but not least, the color of the headsculpt is a bit too brown. Mms117 is very pale so it shows.

Actually I wondered if there was a way except full repaint to make rubber necks/chest darker?
Dye? Anybody ever tried to fix a color mismatch?

Thanks

Edit, since I'm in a Terminator mood ,I checked all my figures and had a few bad surprises with the feet connectors, I have a few who broke.
So I was thinking about recasting some but I found an easier cheaper way.
I use feet extenders, they are sturdy and also you don't need to hunt for longer feet pegs, regular ones give you the same height.

JointPics_20190404_023405.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, it's dated, but man does it still look good. More than that though, the Hot Toys T-1000 figure represents a virtue- the time where you see Hot Toys and you immediately think of infinite possibilities. I remember looking at the promo shots back in 2010/11 and thought "Wow, I'm definitely in for all the T1, T2 and TSCC stuff ONCE they make those!" Little did I know that it was nothing more than a pipe dream.

Ditto with the MMS117 too and for what it's worth, it still has things going for it that the DX10 doesn't, so it's not hopelessly outclassed.

Great points! Still two of my favorite figures in the collection.

I ended up picking up "3" of the T-1000 (2 complete boxed sets and one loose) because of the numerous display options. Also, the doughnut head that came with the Sarah-T-1000 figure is a must-have.

I would love to see more pics of the supreme headsculpt olbertfrog. You know when you see someone’s custom or mods and you wanna do it straight away? That’s what you’ve done with me!!

Back