Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they start shipping her out soon! SGD Tifa's so awesome! I hope her fingers can easily be posed without anything breaking inside. I need her to be in a clenched fist gesture so she'll be ready to punch random monsters around.
From what SGD has told me is that the fingers are not posable don't know if that has changed though

It's down because Kit mentioned he would be putting up some left over inart Gandalfs this morning and it broke the site lol.

I managed to get an extra Cloud head with the windy hair so I can't wait to order the extra body. Wish there was an option for the cloud specific attire though, like the pauldron, wrist guards, etc
Can send me to the right directions? I would like to get one as well.

We've been hearing about this 1st class body and the replacement arms for a while now. Do you think they'll just released or will we have a pre order window?

We've been hearing about this 1st class body and the replacement arms for a while now. Do you think they'll just released or will we have a pre order window?
I'm fairly sure Walter mentioned in the past they were intended to be immediately released, but that could have changed since then for all we know.

I'm fairly sure Walter mentioned in the past they were intended to be immediately released, but that could have changed since then for all we know.
It's just made available and in stock on CM warehouse on Taobao. (along with other regular Toy Shops on Taobao)

They aim to ship out those who ordered from them after 1st of May (which is their national holiday).

Not confirmed: they may plan to do a re-run of this specific 1st class body if there's a demand.

It's just made available and in stock on CM warehouse on Taobao. (along with other regular Toy Shops on Taobao)

They aim to ship out those who ordered from them after 1st of May (which is their national holiday).

Not confirmed: they may plan to do a re-run of this specific 1st class body if there's a demand.
Do you have a direct link? EDIT: found it: https://world.taobao.com/dianpu/323511285.htm?spm=a21wu.12321156.shop-area.1.1fe915e6NZMQ0F

however when I first clicked on the item it went to a page for it, now when I click it seems to be redirecting to the homepage or something. Nevermind have to click on the title not the picture. Edit 2: nope now that doesn't work either. What the heck man hah.

EDIT 3: managed to sign up. Can't figure out how to login though cos google never translates that part of the page lol. Ugh

How much do the soldier bodies cost?

Surely other retailers will get it too?

Last edited:
Presumably retailers that ship to the West (ie. Kit, Giantoy, Gundamit) will get stock relatively soon if it's already up for immediate dispatch on Taobao.

Presumably retailers that ship to the West (ie. Kit, Giantoy, Gundamit) will get stock relatively soon if it's already up for immediate dispatch on Taobao.
Yeah hopefully, presumably, although surprising Kit was just asked and has no idea it's coming

the bodypack and silicone aldy onsell now,will shipout after labourday. this is ready stock not preorder so retailer hesitate to buy the stock and sell it. afraid of dead stock situation. but cm warehouse in taobao have alot of stock. currently only 3 or 4 retailer selling,not sure about oversea shop.if this batch finished,not sure gt will do rerun or not,but the price will sure increase if gt decided to do preorder.

the bodypack and silicone aldy onsell now,will shipout after labourday. this is ready stock not preorder so retailer hesitate to buy the stock and sell it. afraid of dead stock situation. but cm warehouse in taobao have alot of stock. currently only 3 or 4 retailer selling,not sure about oversea shop.if this batch finished,not sure gt will do rerun or not,but the price will sure increase if gt decided to do preorder.
All shops on taobao require a forwarding service for overseas shipping? I can't even login after just making an account because it says I need real name authentication, which a quick google search says I'd need a passport photo to fix or something. I dunno if I did something wrong in trying to sign up, it was difficult

Seems crazy that retailers would have worried about dead stock on these, considering how hyped the Gametoys releases are and all sell out. I hope Kit or someone will order some and then ship to us overseas..

Answering the call

Yesterday i did receive message from the distributor, they asked me to estimate order within 1 hour, while i was busy, didn't think too much about it

I do ordered some cloud bodies but i didn't order those seamless arms

they didn't mention when would it ship, i will put those cloud bodies on site once I receive them

All shops on taobao require a forwarding service for overseas shipping? I can't even login after just making an account because it says I need real name authentication, which a quick google search says I'd need a passport photo to fix or something. I dunno if I did something wrong in trying to sign up, it was difficult

Seems crazy that retailers would have worried about dead stock on these, considering how hyped the Gametoys releases are and all sell out. I hope Kit or someone will order some and then ship to us overseas..
taobao got offical forwarding service which is super easy to use and the services are intergrated in taobao app. by air or by sea,but not sure which country will get this service. I suggest you guy contact Kit for immediate reply. gt are now scalpers favorite brand.

Answering the call

Yesterday i did receive message from the distributor, they asked me to estimate order within 1 hour, while i was busy, didn't think too much about it

I do ordered some cloud bodies but i didn't order those seamless arms

they didn't mention when would it ship, i will put those cloud bodies on site once I receive them
That's great to hear. Any estimate on the price?

I might just use superbuy. If I can get one from kit too that's fine. Looks to be about 130 for a body and one set of arms. That's before agent fees though.

I might just use superbuy. If I can get one from kit too that's fine. Looks to be about 130 for a body and one set of arms. That's before agent fees though.
Superbuy are known to be legit? They don't accept paypal? How are you finding the items, am trying to..

Just calm down and wait a bit, the usual suspects like Gundamnit and OneSixthKit will order some in.

While Taobao offers third party freight shipping, it may not be available to your country. Not to mention you are going to navigate a website in a language you don't understand, makes it even harder and frustrating.

Back