1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I contacted sideshow about the bunching problem I had on the figure.They are sending me another one for a replacement. I already shipped my previous out so I should possibly see my replacement on Wednesday, possibly thursday

Can someone with the figure show me how the foot/boot is attached to the body? Getting my extra body in today and trying to see how I can mix-match the boots from the DX12. Would be greatly appreciated!

Can someone with the figure show me how the foot/boot is attached to the body? Getting my extra body in today and trying to see how I can mix-match the boots from the DX12. Would be greatly appreciated!
211BDE1B-7898-4844-9F74-D8E4C85E29BC.jpeg

Here’s a close up of the boot. It appears to be exactly like the DX12

If you get the chance, do you mind showing how the peg to the foot is and how the boot look without the foot? Think it might be different from the DX12.
There’s definitely a slight difference.

DX19 is on the left and DX12 is on the right:
A089103D-C40E-4C72-918B-76A4AE487702.jpeg

Both have a boot and upper boot sleeve:

5B45BACA-4CC0-409F-9DA7-520E1D7EF07B.jpeg

For me the DX19 boot fits the DX12 and vice versa.

Got mine in today from AE this afternoon, and I gotta say, while I was excited, I was also worried about being a little let down having had all the previous ones before except for Armory version. But this figure definitely doesn’t disappoint. No shiny spot on the crotch or any other QC issues that have been previously reported thankfully. Skin tone paint looks better than my last HT purchase Endgame Cap.

Something I’ve either missed being mentioned or actually hasn’t been reported is the sticky bomb gun being different at least from the DX02 and 12. Aside from the paint difference (this being all black vs the others having metallic grey on one of the pieces), detail also looks a bit sharper. And I noticed they put the digital numbers next to the dial and crosshairs in one of the red viewfinders. Unless they’ve done that with the Armory version, that looks to be new for 1/6 as I believe the 1/4 has those details already.

With that said, my sticky bomb gun was a little rough in a few places and missing a pin on the front flip out grip. Luckily, that's something easy for me to fix since it black which is an easy color match, but still a little disappointing.

Box feels a little cheap compared to previous DX boxes and that keychain is utterly useless :lol at least you could play around with the foam batarangs from the DX02 and the DX12 came with The Bat blueprint if I remember correctly. Anyone else have a random piece of blank white cardstock in the box as well? Thought that was weird when it fell out of the box :lol

Anyway, super cool looking figured and very happy to have it. However, glad I didn’t pick up TwoFace 2.0 as I definitely don’t think I need that one. This and Joker will be fine unless someone makes a new Bane figure that looks really good.

Last edited:
Any custom capes for this figure yet? I know Jaxon XU has them but his take months to get (last time I ordered a cape it took 3 months) so I am just hoping someone out there makes them a bit quicker. I’d do it myself but I suck at crafting stuff lol

Wow, I'm glad DX19 could go on PO before I could acquire an armory. While it was the best to date, the upgrade of DX19 is clear and I'm glad to be getting it.

Any custom capes for this figure yet? I know Jaxon XU has them but his take months to get (last time I ordered a cape it took 3 months) so I am just hoping someone out there makes them a bit quicker. I’d do it myself but I suck at crafting stuff lol
I ordered my Jaxon cape from @Kit Chen . He showed around 2 months for lead time, but I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived only 3.5 weeks after placing the order. Link for Jaxon capes from kit

@OT_Customs_ makes a good looking cape, as well, but you'd have to check with him on lead time. Link for OT Customs batman cape

The DX 19 stock cape is actually really nice. Way better than the mms 71, DX 02, DX 12 and Armory. It drapes and lays very well.
I agree. I was quite surprised at how good it looked when I finally took it out and put it on the figure. It's definitely the best cape they've done for any TDK Batman for sure.

Back