1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be the last time I deviate from sideshow.
R.gif
that is a sad news

Hopefully with these emails yall are getting that means it'll be back in stock on the site by the end of the week
I'm hoping so, I would love to get this piece in my collection

Hoping Alter Ego gets more stock in later since they were apparently only allowed 5 in their first batch. Have my $100 in RPs there but sat on this since they said they weren't getting their stock until June but now they're sold out :monkey2

Hoping Alter Ego gets more stock in later since they were apparently only allowed 5 in their first batch. Have my $100 in RPs there but sat on this since they said they weren't getting their stock until June but now they're sold out :monkey2
AE had him up for PO for a hot minute so they had to have more than 5; are you saying that they only got 5 spares, if I'm understanding right?

This seems to be rolling out to retailers way faster than previous releases. SS was gimping AE for a while. I still expect BBTS to be dead last because they're the bastard step child that began to outshine SS and they needed to be kept in line, apparently.

I'm sure BBTS' $4 flat rate shipping option did lure business away from Sideshow, does for me. Between taxes from Sideshow and shipping rates, it's anywhere from $15 and up more to go through them, so the only time I buy from them now is if I have enough reward points to get a discount worth more than the difference of buying through BBTS.

AE had him up for PO for a hot minute so they had to have more than 5; are you saying that they only got 5 spares, if I'm understanding right?
Yes, 5 spares is I guess a better way to put it. Usually that’s what I see for how many they have available on their website after something has been up for PO for a while which I would assume means they only order about (allowed to order?) 5 extra on top of however many POs they get. But, they also aren’t allowed as many POs per item as they used to be either from SS. I remember in one of the newsletters, Marc (the owner) talked about SS cutting their POs as well as SS being mad at them for not charging tax on out of state customers.

Last edited:
It really got bad once Sideshow became official HT distributor, it was so much better back when the dealers got it straight from HT.
Yup and we used to get an extra 8% off or so when ordering from a retailer as well instead of Sideshow. So much has changed since the days of old

Can anybody post a picture of the DX19 cowl on a DX12? I have always complained about the cowl being small, even now I think the new cowl looks small on the bigger body.

hope this sits for a while so I can gather some funds. Been an expensive few months.
I guess I could check but do we know how tall the InArt Joker is going to be? Would hate to get this being taller than the previous release and InArts version isn’t scaled right.

Just found out last year I did preorder the Poptoys X33 suit mentioned earlier in this thread. Completely forgot about it.

Ordered with TNS Figures but no sign of it yet. They aren't replying to my messages either. Are they a reputable site?

Just found out last year I did preorder the Poptoys X33 suit mentioned earlier in this thread. Completely forgot about it.

Ordered with TNS Figures but no sign of it yet. They aren't replying to my messages either. Are they a reputable site?
I have no clue if they’re reliable. I only found out about the X33 last week but bought one on eBay and it’s on its way. 🤞

Back