1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think InArt have a great chance to surpass hot toys with a way better dark Knight , but also Im still concerned about all the design and engineering that the suit requires and I dont think InArt its ready for it, I mean how many ver. hot toys already have and they are still trying

They haven’t lost it. If it’s an overseas order, particularly to anywhere in the UK, it can take ages. Sometimes tracking will stall altogether. But it will eventually arrive. My business shipped USPS to the UK often and this was their pattern.
You were right, package finally moved again! On it's way the UK now.

i think InArt have a great chance to surpass hot toys with a way better dark Knight , but also Im still concerned about all the design and engineering that the suit requires and I dont think InArt its ready for it, I mean how many ver. hot toys already have and they are still trying

Yes but one company cares about accuracy, attention to detail and giving the collectors what they want. The other is Hot Toys.

Yes but one company cares about accuracy, attention to detail and giving the collectors what they want. The other is Hot Toys.
Agreed. I don't see InArt having trouble replicating the suit, at least based on what we've seen so far of all their protos. Hot Toys has known that TDK is a cash cow that kept printing them money so very little effort has gone into each new version. I would say there as a decent jump from MMS71 to DX02 and a sizeable one from the DX02 to the DX12. But after the DX12 it's been very minor adjustments. More like fine tuning than "WOW look at the difference!."

InArt also has the luxury of seeing all that HT has done in the past up to the current TDKR armory to be able to potentially go further.

This figure is fantastic!

Batman_TDK_1.png

Afaik the base does not light up on the dx19, only the dx12 had that feature. As for the head batteries I usually insert 2 of the batteries, then shove the 3rd battery in between the other 2. I use my fingers too as tweezers never help.

This is a nightmare is too little.

Does anyone have a tutorial or a tip for inserting the batteries for the sonar head? this system with three mini batteries is really stupid and not pratical, I didn't even try to touch the EMP gun because he looks so fragile.

Batman Led.JPG

Really :oops:? because for me there's only place for two batteries, it's too tight for three.

Worked on the two of mine. I was struggling to get the third guy in there and accidentally hit the switch and the eyes lit up. I was like “oh”. As long as the two batteries are touching and making contact with the contact springs, it should light.

I keep the battery compartment off and put it and the screw in a bag. Much easier for display and quick on/off.

I remember doing this and eventually getting all three in, but it nearly drove me insane. I can’t remember specifically how I did it but I have all sorts of methods to get them in like tweezers and/or sticky tape. The only one worse was one of the T-800 heads where they had the magnet right next to the battery compartment!

Back