1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late to the party but at least got him set up yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_7412.jpeg
    IMG_7412.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Got some more pieces from OT Customs to add to my figures. So now I've got his shoulder pauldrons, necks, and heads across all my TDK Batman figs. The 1/6 Headsculpt on the right is his earlier version with DX19 eyes/mouth. The 1/6 on the left is his new most accurate head with OT eyes/mouth. His new head is improved in a handful of subtle ways, The mouth opening is wider, the finish is smoother, the eyes are more natural, etc. I received my 1/4 and 1/6 neck sleeves, which look great as well.

I know HT has a new version coming out, which clearly aped their updates from Oaty. But I have a really hard time believing they'll get closer than he did. And the level of finish and engineering is just as good as HT's. Though I may try to source the more TDKR gauntlets and gloves that HT is using next.

IMG_9257.JPG

Got some more pieces from OT Customs to add to my figures. So now I've got his shoulder pauldrons, necks, and heads across all my TDK Batman figs. The 1/6 Headsculpt on the right is his earlier version with DX19 eyes/mouth. The 1/6 on the left is his new most accurate head with OT eyes/mouth. His new head is improved in a handful of subtle ways, The mouth opening is wider, the finish is smoother, the eyes are more natural, etc. I received my 1/4 and 1/6 neck sleeves, which look great as well.

I know HT has a new version coming out, which clearly aped their updates from Oaty. But I have a really hard time believing they'll get closer than he did. And the level of finish and engineering is just as good as HT's. Though I may try to source the more TDKR gauntlets and gloves that HT is using next.

View attachment 646697
That looks awesome Rory

How the original hot toys head looks with the OT neck connector

Wait, are you saying that HT has a new TDKR Batman on the way? Didn't they just release one?

Those of you that got OT Custom parts for your figures how long did it take to receive once posted?

I ordered a 1/4 scale cape that was dispatched pretty quickly. Might have included a previous order with parts for DX19 and Batman Begins figure but not sure yet. Anyway, USPS have had it since June 7th and no movement since then. Should I be worried, do they often lose packages?

Royal Mail tracking at this end just says the same thing. "The item has been accepted and it's on its way". :dunno

Those of you that got OT Custom parts for your figures how long did it take to receive once posted?

I ordered a 1/4 scale cape that was dispatched pretty quickly. Might have included a previous order with parts for DX19 and Batman Begins figure but not sure yet. Anyway, USPS have had it since June 7th and no movement since then. Should I be worried, do they often lose packages?

Royal Mail tracking at this end just says the same thing. "The item has been accepted and it's on its way". :dunno

i already received mine, but i guess I'm luckier than most

I'm in the US, so i didn't sit or wait terribly long for my stuff and thankfully got it all in o ne piece. sent out a tracking number and sat on it for like about a week or two before sending it out but I'm aware other people are experiencing issues with him in terms of communicating. someone was having trouble with tracking and shipment with a sort of similar situation with the parcel sitting with no movement.

on his website it shows what's within the order as well.

i already received mine, but i guess I'm luckier than most

I'm in the US, so i didn't sit or wait terribly long for my stuff and thankfully got it all in o ne piece. sent out a tracking number and sat on it for like about a week or two before sending it out but I'm aware other people are experiencing issues with him in terms of communicating. someone was having trouble with tracking and shipment with a sort of similar situation with the parcel sitting with no movement.

on his website it shows what's within the order as well.
No problems with Oaty, it's USPS that seem to be hanging on to the package. Just sent them a message hoping they haven't lost it.

No problems with Oaty, it's USPS that seem to be hanging on to the package. Just sent them a message hoping they haven't lost it.
They haven’t lost it. If it’s an overseas order, particularly to anywhere in the UK, it can take ages. Sometimes tracking will stall altogether. But it will eventually arrive. My business shipped USPS to the UK often and this was their pattern.

They haven’t lost it. If it’s an overseas order, particularly to anywhere in the UK, it can take ages. Sometimes tracking will stall altogether. But it will eventually arrive. My business shipped USPS to the UK often and this was their pattern.
Good to hear, appreciate the info.

Back