1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isnt that a bit to low , I mean neck
Yeah I think it’s a little low too, makes it look a little stumpy.
Im gonna futz with it some more and see how I feel, it was only $50 including postage took about 3 months to arrive.
Im
Not sure if it’s that I’m that used to looking at batman with the slight giraffe neck on the batman that it looks weird without it if you know what I mean?

Yeah I think it’s a little low too, makes it look a little stumpy.
Im gonna futz with it some more and see how I feel, it was only $50 including postage took about 3 months to arrive.
Im
Not sure if it’s that I’m that used to looking at batman with the slight giraffe neck on the batman that it looks weird without it if you know what I mean?

Totally understand you

I had to add some padding inside my cowl so I can expose the neck a little bit more

I wanted to try the neck custom but now I'm not so sure

Attachments

• IMG_20230507_012249.jpg
    IMG_20230507_012249.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Can I ask, how long did it take from order to delivery for the neck piece? I am considering one myself...
Going on eight months now. Not sure when it will arrive. Be prepared for a wait. If I recall, he also states that he does not offer updates on orders, so I haven't even asked.

I didn't mean it to come off negative OT. I was just answering a member's question of how long the wait time was from order to possible delivery. I did get an email on April 6th stating your 1/6 cowls would likely ship the following week. I did recall seeing a statement on your site that you do not answer questions about order updates. That's what I was referring to. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

It wasn't a criticism. I know commissions take time. But I think it's fair to share that with new collectors, so they realize that these types of custom pieces don't happen overnight and that waits of six months to a year are not out of the norm.

Last edited:
I didn't mean it to come off negative OT. I was just answering a member's question of how long the wait time was from order to possible delivery. I did get an email on April 6th stating your 1/6 cowls would likely ship the following week. I did recall seeing a statement on your site that you do not answer questions about order updates. That's what I was referring to. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

It wasn't a criticism. I know commissions take time. But I think it's fair to share that with new collectors, so they realize that these types of custom pieces don't happen overnight and that waits of six months to a year are not out of the norm.
You may have been thinking of my email auto reply, it says I can’t get back to all inquiries which is mostly about people asking for commissions or things not listed on my site.

Spent 5 mins futzing with the height of the neck & got it lookin better, the thicker neck looks good. Pretty happy with it for the price
Amazing 👌

8 months?? 😣 Only for the neck or for the full cowl set?

Off topic I'm still working in my old medicom batBale , now I tried one of those cheap capes from ebay

If I'm able to get the armory bruce sculpt I'll definitely gonna sell the dx19

Attachments

• IMG_20230510_151540.jpg
    IMG_20230510_151540.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230510_151836.jpg
    IMG_20230510_151836.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back