1/6 Hot Toys DX19 - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple questions that have probably been answered before but this thread has gotten long so just humor me.

1. Is this sculpt compatible with DX12? If so does it need to be modified?
2. Is this the same sculpt that was included with the armory from a few years back or has it been updated?

1. The DX19 cowl heads (regular and sonar) fit the DX12/Armory body perfectly.

2. No, it’s not the same as the Armory, it’s all new and larger.

This figure really has a lot of potential.
DSC_0486 2.jpeg
DSC_0474 3.jpeg
DSC_0471.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and I subscribed specifically because of an issue I have with this version of Batman. The issue is that one arm is longer than the other and this issue is present on not only my copy, but also pretty much every photo and video I saw of it, with the exception of the ones that have been modified. I would like to ask if there are any potential simple fixes to it, as it is just annoying me non stop.

I am attaching a photo previously uploaded by another user in this forum, just to show the issue. My issue is exactly as the one shown, only on the other side. None of the arms are loose or broken and the articulation is tight, I just don't understand what is causing this issue and I just can't stand the lack of symmetry.
View attachment 625178
I had this happen on mine, pull the hands off, remove the gauntlet and put hands back on, one of the wrist pegs needs to be pushed in farther, it will audibly pop into place and should fix the issue, looks like your right arms wrist is not pegged in all the way and it's hard to get it popped in with the gauntlet in

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and I subscribed specifically because of an issue I have with this version of Batman. The issue is that one arm is longer than the other and this issue is present on not only my copy, but also pretty much every photo and video I saw of it, with the exception of the ones that have been modified. I would like to ask if there are any potential simple fixes to it, as it is just annoying me non stop.

I am attaching a photo previously uploaded by another user in this forum, just to show the issue. My issue is exactly as the one shown, only on the other side. None of the arms are loose or broken and the articulation is tight, I just don't understand what is causing this issue and I just can't stand the lack of symmetry.
View attachment 625178
Welcome to the forum Shenwoo!
Batman Thumbs Up GIF

Anyone here got any tips on getting ot customs neck piece on the dx 19, I can’t get it to sit flush?

You gotta remove the collar piece attached to the chest armour. It's easy to remove as it has weak glue.
Thanks luisenigma, got it on easy once that was off. Couldn’t find any help with instal online at all for it.
Sits lower & neck
Being wider changes the look a lot from stock, need to do some
Futzing with it, it Doesn’t hold the cowl as strongly as the standard neck piece but it’s still good.

Before & after

Attachments

• IMG_9319.jpeg
    IMG_9319.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9325.jpeg
    IMG_9325.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Thanks luisenigma, got it on easy once that was off. Couldn’t find any help with instal online at all for it.
Sits lower & neck
Futzing with it, it Doesn’t hold the cowl as strongly as the standard neck piece but it’s still good.

Before & after
You where going to put on the OT neck right?

Sits lower & neck

Before & after
Can I ask, how long did it take from order to delivery for the neck piece? I am considering one myself...

Sits lower & neck

Before & after
isnt that a bit to low , I mean neck

Back