Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You either don't understand or you just hate anything new in Star Wars.

I am extremely amused by the amount of people telling me that if I dont like it, I dont have to watch it. As if they get a vote in what I do. Or as if this were some brilliant observation, never before heard. WOW! AMAZING

The young nowadays: Anything other than falling-down, atrial fibrillation and convulsing on the floor with delight = ABSOLUTE FANBOI HATRED

No dumbass, I am a huge "fanboy" or whatever you want to style it as. I just like, you know, quality entertainment.

Once I was on some thread somewhere where people were discussing what they considered to be the Greatest Horror Book Of ALL TIME. There were this and that suggestions, okay cool and then more than a few people recommended "Flowers in the Attic" by V.C. Andrews. *blinks*

Flowers is one of my top five most poorly written novels of all time. Its so bad that I suggest a read to students of English/Writing, because one must behold stupidity in order to avoid it. Yes, see the good, most excellent - but know what traps not to fall into as well, right?

There are a lot of people out there who think "Flowers" is right up there with Edgar Allen Poe or whatever. And there are people who think BoBF [so far, at least] is right up there with Schindler's List .

The mind boggles.

I am extremely amused by the amount of people telling me that if I dont like it, I dont have to watch it. As if they get a vote in what I do. Or as if this were some brilliant observation, never before heard. WOW! AMAZING

The young nowadays: Anything other than falling-down, atrial fibrillation and convulsing on the floor with delight = ABSOLUTE FANBOI HATRED

No dumbass, I am a huge "fanboy" or whatever you want to style it as. I just like, you know, quality entertainment.

Once I was on some thread somewhere where people were discussing what they considered to be the Greatest Horror Book Of ALL TIME. There were this and that suggestions, okay cool and then more than a few people recommended "Flowers in the Attic" by V.C. Andrews. *blinks*

Flowers is one of my top five most poorly written novels of all time. Its so bad that I suggest a read to students of English/Writing, because one must behold stupidity in order to avoid it. Yes, see the good, most excellent - but know what traps not to fall into as well, right?

There are a lot of people out there who think "Flowers" is right up there with Edgar Allen Poe or whatever. And there are people who think BoBF [so far, at least] is right up there with Schindler's List .

The mind boggles.
50 Shades of Greys up there on that list as well !!! After all the "you've gotta read it" blah blah. Couldn't get past page 10 I think it was.

I’ve been giving my constructive criticism on social media since the show started and it never fails for people blindly consuming this crap to cut & paste the same tired reply of “Nobody hates Star Wars more than Star Wars fans.” What a stupid phrase they always repeat :lol

I also wish that the word "toxic" would be forever removed from the English lexicon. (unless referring to a plant's or animal's self defense mechanism...)

I’ve been giving my constructive criticism on social media since the show started and it never fails for people blindly consuming this crap to cut & paste the same tired reply of “Nobody hates Star Wars more than Star Wars fans.” What a stupid phrase they always repeat :lol
Well at least Faverau and Disney+ has hopefully heard all the feedback. And not just filtered the negative out.

50 Shades of Grey up there on that list as well!!! After all the "you've gotta read it" blah blah. Couldn't get past page 10 I think it was.

GOOD POINT, my GOD 50 Shades is so bad, so horribly written, I too got to about page ten and was asking myself, "Did a ten year old write this?!!!!" Twilight is also AWFUL.

I think IQs have just kind of.... dropped sharply in the past twenty years or so.

I also wish that the word "toxic" would be forever removed from the English lexicon. (unless referring to a plant's or animal's self defense mechanism...)

I really do feel like people/sheep just don’t know how to think and are conditioned to reply with these auto-defensive terms and phrases when they can’t emotionally or mentally grasp someone’s difference of opinion.

You’d think they were being personally attacked or something when the people constructively criticizing aren’t even talking to them.

"STAR WARS IS STAR WARS!" *cue self-righteous, virtue-signalling meme .jpg*

This is what passes for wisdom and taste nowdays.

Allow me to reiterate, my statement up wasnt at Jay here. Every time someone posts something on social media, if it isnt the most delighted blatherings of praise about a given project we get told "STAR WARS IS STAR WARS" and every last bit of it is as lovable as the next bit. NO IT ISNT.

So I do apologize if that came off wrong.

People nowadays really are not that smart. But I was not referring to Jay or anyone here, really. Or at least, no one currently posting on this thread. :cool:

The Armorer's true identity
b.jpeg
church_by_gin_1994_ddx7qq7.jpg

Yep. I think you'll also find Captain Trips mentioned this early last year sometime here on the thread. Was in speculation back then as well.

Makes for an interesting turn of events, especially with Maul involved. Some said the small horns on her helmet represent this following.

Pretty fun for the actors involved in that theory fuel some speculation:lol

52AACDC1-8F62-4711-AE52-95AF007AED1C.jpeg

407F6A47-D7A5-4279-995E-0A43C5422827.jpeg

Been a popular fan theory, would be pretty neat that all these years after Maul lost power at Mandalore, that he still has loyal followers.

The horns are the big giveaway.

IDK, if she was Rook Kast I think she would have been more familiar with the Force, Jedi and Sith through her allegiance to Maul, whereas The Armorer only spoke of knowing them through "the songs of eons past". I think she's either an entirely new character or she's been blowing smoke up Din's @ss, and why she'd do that I have no idea.

Back