Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turns out the best episode of Boba Fett is to not have any sign of Boba Fett.

My thoughts exactly.

I thought we'd have the first half of the episode catching up with Mando before he makes his way to Boba..not have the entire episode be Mando centered.

Naboo starfighters are some of the cleanest looking ships in Star Wars, nice to see them brought back.

Next episode is Filoni, which means probably Bane and the rest of the well known hunters.

Very nice episode, from The Mandalorian standpoint. But for TBOBF story, a waste of screentime. There was absolutely nothing that added to story of Boba Fett.

My thoughts exactly.

I thought we'd have the first half of the episode catching up with Mando before he makes his way to Boba..not have the entire episode be Mando centered.

Naboo starfighters are some of the cleanest looking ships in Star Wars, nice to see them brought back.

Next episode is Filoni, which means probably Bane and the rest of the well known hunters.

If they bring in the rest of the well known hunters and use them as high end cannon fodder, that would kinda of suck, lol.

Very nice episode, from The Mandalorian standpoint. But for TBOBF story, a waste of screentime. There was absolutely nothing that added to story of Boba Fett.
BUT, no Boba time means no further degrading of the character...

1643227016136.png

Best episode so far!
Yep that would be nice. Would be cool if Hot Toys could give him whatever outfit he has in the show, but also the "Fett armour" as accessories to convert him to S2 Mando Cobb Vanth.
He only had the Fett armor outfit, right? Or do you think he'll make an appearance in TBoBF?

Every week I see that chance diminishing, especially now with only 2 eps left.

I agree though, it would be nice if they release him as well. (And rather sooner than later).

Back