Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that came out of left field. But nice to give some background story to Mando pre-Season 3.

Still not such a huge fan of the new ride, but OK I'm sure it will grow on me. Pretty self evident who will ride in the droid compartment.. Nice homage to Ep1 though as well.

So much stuff. Also BD-1, wonder if we will see Cal Kestis at some point in S3 perhaps ?

Very interesting concept with the Dark Saber dynamics while fighting. Is that existing canon ? Or something they made up ? I'd never heard of that phenomenon before. Am sure Luke or someone will help with some training on that when Grogu teams up to re-form the Mudhorn Clan and gets his Beskar chain mail !! .

Well that came out of left field. But nice to give some background story to Mando pre-Season 3.

Still not such a huge fan of the new ride, but OK I'm sure it will grow on me. Pretty self evident who will ride in the droid compartment.. Nice homage to Ep1 though as well.

So much stuff. Also BD-1, wonder if we will see Cal Kestis at some point in S3 perhaps ?

Very interesting concept with the Dark Saber dynamics while fighting. Is that existing canon ? Or something they made up ? I'd never heard of that phenomenon before. Am sure Luke or someone will help with some training on that when Grogu teams up to re-form the Mudhorn Clan and get his Beskar chain mail !! .
Itā€™s shown in Rebels, Kanan has to teach Sabine to use it properly.

Last edited:
I'm so glad that I have both Heavy Mando and The Armorer, just need that shiny chrome plated Beskar Din with the dark saber now.

Back