Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone see this guy looking a bit like Old Gregg??
200.gif

from The Book of Boosh Fett

Why, tho? Healthcare in the SW universe is orders of magnitude better than what we get. Why would he not have beautiful teeth? People walking around with whole robot lower bodies, some teeth are really pretty low-key.

No dispute on that. They are just too shiny. I do not like it in real life too. Looks weird. Just my two cents ;)

I'd still totally buy a Cal Kestis figure. Sucks HT didn't do that especially considering how popular the game was.
Wouldn't buy him but a Second Sister would be an immediate PO. Didn't like the game but she looked cool.

Original Fallen Order is full of great designes. Purge troopers, Scouts, Sisters/Brothers. But HT seems to ignore games completely. Battlefront Snowtroopers are last thing they did if I'm not mistaken.

Original Fallen Order is full of great designes. Purge troopers, Scouts, Sisters/Brothers. But HT seems to ignore games completely. Battlefront Snowtroopers are last thing they did if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah could be they were the last. A convenient way to release Snowtroopers. But suited me.

Fallen Order was good because it was SW. If you remove SW from it, the game is pretty average. Much rather HT use the resource for another SW character that needs a headsculpt. Purge troopers are cool though, I hope HT makes them if they show up in Kenobi along with the Inquistors.

Fallen Order was good because it was SW. If you remove SW from it, the game is pretty average. Much rather HT use the resource for another SW character that needs a headsculpt. Purge troopers are cool though, I hope HT makes them if they show up in Kenobi along with the Inquistors.
I'd say it was average because it was Star Wars, remove the Star Wars coat of paint and I wouldn't have touched it at all. It had like 5 cool moments and the rest of the game was boring as ****.

I'd say it was average because it was Star Wars, remove the Star Wars coat of paint and I wouldn't have touched it at all. It had like 5 cool moments and the rest of the game was boring as ****.
I disagree. If you compare how you were at the start of the game vs the end with all the power ups and Jedi moves I really felt like I had gone through Jedi training or something. Felt so much more powerful against standard Stormtroopers. I thought that was cool. Different planets were also cool I thought. But sure the second one should be even better.

Now i recall i'm in love with Merrin. Damn, what a nice character. Would buy her figure instantly.

I disagree. If you compare how you were at the start of the game vs the end with all the power ups and Jedi moves I really felt like I had gone through Jedi training or something. Felt so much more powerful against standard Stormtroopers. I thought that was cool. Different planets were also cool I thought. But sure the second one should be even better.
I know a lot of people love it but it just wasn't for me. I didn't like the gameplay, but I don't like Dark Souls. I liked it at first but probably just jaded because it was the first singleplayer Star Wars game we'd gotten in almost a decade.

I hated how much you had to fight animals, especially big spiders and slugs. The Stormtroopers firing at you one at a time every 5 seconds was dull, the visuals were kind of meh looking most of the time (those Wookiees, ew), the music was forgettable, it took too long to get basic force powers. No dismemberment was also lame.

I liked some of the boss fights, Jaro Tapal, Order 66, Vader, the Dathomir/Night Sister stuff, but that was about it really.

It was their first attempt at a game like this, so I hope the second one feels more refined, I'll play it but probably reluctantly.

Now i recall i'm in love with Merrin. Damn, what a nice character. Would buy her figure instantly.
I remember when you finally recruited her and was like "now this is where the game begins" but then it was over. What was the point of doing all that stuff to win her over to your side only to go straight to the final boss fight. Maybe I was expecting too much. I'm used to long RPG's (which this felt like it was trying to be) but instead got a few hours of CoD single player.

I hated how much you had to fight animals, especially big spiders and slugs.

I agree. I felt the amount of animal fighting was excessive and not really the Jedi way. Sure if a big aggressive animal attacks you defend yourself, but most of this was totally avoidable. But the game forced it. I also hated the "on the rails" segments like snowboarding down the hill. I hate platformers and this was the worst kind of platformer stuff.

I hope a sequel is longer and removes these elements.

I remember when you finally recruited her and was like "now this is where the game begins" but then it was over. What was the point of doing all that stuff to win her over to your side only to go straight to the final boss fight. Maybe I was expecting too much. I'm used to long RPG's (which this felt like it was trying to be) but instead got a few hours of CoD single player.

I agree. I felt the amount of animal fighting was excessive and not really the Jedi way. Sure if a big aggressive animal attacks you defend yourself, but most of this was totally avoidable. But the game forced it. I also hated the "on the rails" segments like snowboarding down the hill. I hate platformers and this was the worst kind of platformer stuff.

I hope a sequel is longer and removes these elements.
I don't think the game was short really, I'd say it's a perfect length for what kind of game it is, the main story is like 15-20 hours which is quite long for what is essentially a linear game.

Back