1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish when HT releases a figure in Asia they would send the shipments to SSC at the same time..I guess they want to sell it to the Asian market first :gah:

So they could jack up the price for us collectors in the states :thud:

This statement makes absolutely no sense. When the figures are released in HK, they pretty much go directly from the factory to the retailers. In order to get to the US, they have to be loaded in to shipping containers, then on a ship to be sent halfway across the world. There is also the whole customs process to go through before they reach SSC to be distributed to retailers and customers. This process takes time. About a month as we have learned.

As for the price being jacked up, this has nothing to do with Hot Toys. It is eBay sellers and impatient collectors that are to blame for that. Don't want to pay double for a recently released figure? Buy from a local retailer and wait a little longer.

Just saw a walkthrough video on from Tokyo Comic Con on youtube. Looks like WW 1/6 wasnt there.. Other BVS and SS line was there except WW, tux joker and Silver jacket. But WW 1:1 was there..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Just saw a walkthrough video on from Tokyo Comic Con on youtube. Looks like WW 1/6 wasnt there.. Other BVS and SS line was there except WW, tux joker and Silver jacket. But WW 1:1 was there..

It means they are not ready to show off their work yet. No conspiracy there.

It means they are not ready to show off their work yet. No conspiracy there.

Well.. If they are working on the figure and tweaking it.. No news is good news for now..

Well.. If they are working on the figure and tweaking it.. No news is good news for now..

Hard to believe they need to take all this time to tweak the costume or the body...which makes me hopeful they're working on the headsculpt.

Hard to believe they need to take all this time to tweak the costume or the body...which makes me hopeful they're working on the headsculpt.

Or the articulation was causing major problems maybe. It was only ever shown in the most basic standing position, now they seem to have stopped showing it altogether. Hope we hear something soon.

If the standalone movie version is announced before this one arrives, I'll be going for the solo movie version as it will probably come with the nice cloak. Heck! It'll be summer 2017 by the time this arrives in Europe...

Or the articulation was causing major problems maybe. It was only ever shown in the most basic standing position, now they seem to have stopped showing it altogether. Hope we hear something soon.
It's none of that they simply pushed it back to push out more star wars figures to coincidence with Rouge One release they want to make sure they have some type of offering, they always try to have at leaet one figure out in the same year the movie is due to wet people's appetites for and to draw attention to the rest of the upcoming line up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

It's none of that they simply pushed it back to push out more star wars figures to coincidence with Rouge One release they want to make sure they have some type of offering, they always try to have at leaet one figure out in the same year the movie is due to wet people's appetites for and to draw attention to the rest of the upcoming line up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
But they still had time to push out Superman and the endless Batman figures from this line? WW was due out as far back as July, a long time before most of the Batman figures. I find it hard to believe the massive delay is only down to Star Wars.

Everyone in here is just speculating. It's not out so it's not out. Let's just wait it out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Now this makes more sense than the "they're improving it" nonsense. Wonder Womans are in production or have completed production at the factory at this point. Design changes come months ahead before production.

Just received ANOTHER delay email. Updated to Feb-Mar 2017 now. Might as well cancel and get the solo movie or JL version at this point..

Now this makes more sense than the "they're improving it" nonsense. Wonder Womans are in production or have completed production at the factory at this point. Design changes come months ahead before production.

If Wonder Woman is ready and the only reason it's delayed is factory scheduling, why didn't they have a Wonder Woman figure at Tokyo Con?

Just received ANOTHER delay email. Updated to Feb-Mar 2017 now. Might as well cancel and get the solo movie or JL version at this point..

Yeah, cause those won't be delayed either and they'll be out before you know it... in about 2 years.

Yeah, cause those won't be delayed either and they'll be out before you know it... in about 2 years.

Yeah most likely haha, but I meant for things most likely to happen with either of those figures, for example better sculpt, articulation, & accessories. I typically collect one version of a particular character so I'll be purchasing the one I feel is best and if this keeps getting pushed back, we'll probably have a glimpse of a WW solo movie figure at that point

Back