1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since they're delaying this so much, I doubt they'll adjust much on the WW movie version. They're gonna just add a few accessories and push it out, otherwise it will be another year long wait.

I'd be more inclined to agree with this. At this rate, by the time the BvS version releases, it'll be close to the solo WW movie. And if they wait too long to release that one, it'll be close to the JL movie. I have a feeling they'll release this one, pump out a solo film version asap (probably using a repainted BvS sculpt, same body with just a newly tailored outfit and different accessories), then significantly improve the JL version.

Most likely, and of course I have no idea I'm just speculating, the delay is the production factory. Possible a retooling of molds or casts that have broken down or paint has them behind schedule. I'd love it if they improved the sculpt but they could do that with paint really. Just a bit angrier eyebrows and a slightly looking up iris and pupil stare would do the trick.

Since they're delaying this so much, I doubt they'll adjust much on the WW movie version. They're gonna just add a few accessories and push it out, otherwise it will be another year long wait.

Hope not. I was looking forward to a better looking figure for her solo flick.

My uncle's friend's cousin's grandfather's son is Howard Chan.

Forget who it was, but I recall someone posting this a few months ago to describe what those people sound like when they explain where they get their "information" from. I felt it was pretty accurate. :lol

Forget who it was, but I recall someone posting this a few months ago to describe what those people sound like when they explain where they get their "information" from. I felt it was pretty accurate. [emoji38]

Exactly what's happenning here... :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Which each new HT SW and marvel figure released this week makes me annoyed that we have to wait another month for this. Have a feeling though, this will pop up extremely earlier than Jan-feb, because of the delay..thinking 2nd week of Jan :pray:

Which each new HT SW and marvel figure released this week makes me annoyed that we have to wait another month for this. Have a feeling though, this will pop up extremely earlier than Jan-feb, because of the delay..thinking 2nd week of Jan :pray:

Do you mean pop up on SS or in Hong Kong? If it was released tomorrow in HK, which probably won't happen, it won't hit US stores before Feb and Europe before the spring.

I hadn't even realised how long this had been delayed. Originally scheduled for July, at this rate we'll be lucky to see it before her solo movie releases. Hard to understand what could cause such a long delay.

Yes. We are seeing Rey, SW, BW coming out and there totally no news about WW......

Yes. We are seeing Rey, SW, BW coming out and there totally no news about WW......

RO Vader and CW SW eleased a few days ago as well. Vader makes sense because RO premieres next week, maybe this week in Europe

Do you mean pop up on SS or in Hong Kong? If it was released tomorrow in HK, which probably won't happen, it won't hit US stores before Feb and Europe before the spring.

I hadn't even realised how long this had been delayed. Originally scheduled for July, at this rate we'll be lucky to see it before her solo movie releases. Hard to understand what could cause such a long delay.

Nope if I meant SSC i would've added SSC. I know by now that HK gets it months before since HT is in Asia so it makes perfect sense. Don't even speculate SSC anymore. I was always referring to the general release of the figure.

I just wish when HT releases a figure in Asia they would send the shipments to SSC at the same time..I guess they want to sell it to the Asian market first :gah:

So they could jack up the price for us collectors in the states :thud:

Nope if I meant SSC i would've added SSC. I know by now that HK gets it months before since HT is in Asia so it makes perfect sense. Don't even speculate SSC anymore. I was always referring to the general release of the figure.

I just wish when HT releases a figure in Asia they would send the shipments to SSC at the same time..I guess they want to sell it to the Asian market first :gah:

So they could jack up the price for us collectors in the states :thud:

Yup i've often thought if they could reduce those long delays between distribution they could minimize the impact of scalpers.

It's now so long since this movie released they may as well just tweak this figure and release it to cover her solo movie to. Give her a base with her own symbol on.

Yup i've often thought if they could reduce those long delays between distribution they could minimize the impact of scalpers.

It's now so long since this movie released they may as well just tweak this figure and release it to cover her solo movie to. Give her a base with her own symbol on.

Then it wouldn't be good business for them on marketing the WW film would it. It would be too easy for us to buy only one version of WW then.

Nope HT has to get our money as much as they can so they will always make it more difficult because no matter what, they know they can sell as many of a different version of the same character and people will still buy.

It must really suck for your European market. From what I've been reading on these forum threads. Seems like the U.K. Community gets shafted on shipping costs of HT products now :slap

Then it wouldn't be good business for them on marketing the WW film would it. It would be too easy for us to buy only one version of WW then.

Nope HT has to get our money as much as they can so they will always make it more difficult because no matter what, they know they can sell as many of a different version of the same character and people will still buy.

It must really suck for your European market. From what I've been reading on these forum threads. Seems like the U.K. Community gets shafted on shipping costs of HT products now :slap

We sure do but when I see how good these figures look in my cabinet it's still worth it in the end :)

For the WW figure they should at least do one of her alternative looks to give some variety then go back to this regular suit with improved sculpt and articulation for the Justice League figure.

Does all of her solo movie take place before the events in BVS?

We sure do but when I see how good these figures look in my cabinet it's still worth it in the end :)

For the WW figure they should at least do one of her alternative looks to give some variety then go back to this regular suit with improved sculpt and articulation for the Justice League figure.

Does all of her solo movie take place before the events in BVS?

I would assume it's a mix mosh at first. I'm sure it will start off in the present with her finding information on the meta humans that triggers old memories on why she is in the USA in the present.

I wonder if they filmed half of WW during B vs S because if you notice Bruce found that old photo of WW that made him believe that she wasn't a normal human being. But that photo had Chris Pine as Steve Trevor in it.. if the WW film was shot years after b vs S. How did Snyder know that Pine was going to be Steve Trevor since he's not directing it. :dunno

Very seldom does HT ever give news or updates on a figure between prototype to final product stage. You see the prototype, then it gets released at some point.

Back