1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out budget stark new video. It seems HT and KA will not be in ToySoul this year...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

It's the inaugural event, they will be in attendance. The only thing that is making me think they won't be showing anything new is they haven't done their usual teasers all week. It'll probably be a post about how they are there, with customary pics of the displays and pretty girls holding catalogs and figures.

I'm hoping for the best and something new but expecting to see the same WW prototype we've seen for the last year.

I'm hoping for the best and something new but expecting to see the same WW prototype we've seen for the last year.

This.

Though that's personally fine with me. The figure (the sculpt in particular) can stand for some improvements, yes, but I was actually happy with what was shown at SDCC.

If you're on the fence with this one, just wait for the WW solo movie version. It'll probably come with more accessories (her blue cloak, etc) and bare a stronger resemblance to Gadot.

This.

Though that's personally fine with me. The figure (the sculpt in particular) can stand for some improvements, yes, but I was actually happy with what was shown at SDCC.

If that is what we get as a final product my only question would be, why is it taking so much longer than expected to release?

she is gonna be a knock out figure and sell out fast- every figure in this line represents HT's best efforts

If you're on the fence with this one, just wait for the WW solo movie version. It'll probably come with more accessories (her blue cloak, etc) and bare a stronger resemblance to Gadot.

Unless they get lazy like they did with the Avengers figures and just reuse the same head sculpt. Will hopefully come with more accessories though.

Like the BvS suit but with brighter colors.

Wonder Woman:

View attachment 306075

I'm definitely waiting for WW's offering, although I'm interested to see the in-hand pics on this. We're going to have a BvS actually released, a WW offering and a Justice League offering in very close proximity.

It could be worse. I ordered the 9th Doctor Who figure from Big Chief 13 months ago. It still isn't out yet and has been paid off for months.

That huge delay has me not buying from BCS any more. I paid for 9 and Clara completely already and am just waiting for them to ship. It's getting ridiculous.

Unless they get lazy like they did with the Avengers figures and just reuse the same head sculpt. Will hopefully come with more accessories though.

I have a feeling that we'll see a new WW offering but not until after this one ships and is done. With all the hype her film is getting I'm sure that HT will capitalize and if they were just going to reuse it, we'd probably see it teased already. Once this is out a month or so later I'm sure we'll start seeing the teases with the new sculpt etc.

I'm definitely waiting for WW's offering, although I'm interested to see the in-hand pics on this. We're going to have a BvS actually released, a WW offering and a Justice League offering in very close proximity.

Same here, I really like her blue cloak. Hopefully they'll add some option to display her hair like this while she's wearing it:

cloaked.jpg

Since they're delaying this so much, I doubt they'll adjust much on the WW movie version. They're gonna just add a few accessories and push it out, otherwise it will be another year long wait.

Back