1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was because of the Tiara thickness.
It wasn't really cutting out - more of carving out just amount of thickness for her tiara to fit in.
I recently picked up the NRToys sculpt as well - I actually really like it. Did you remove the tiara from the stock sculpt? What’s the process like? I’m deciding whether or not to leave the original HT intact and pick up another knock off to harvest the tiara….

Much appreciated!

I recently picked up the NRToys sculpt as well - I actually really like it. Did you remove the tiara from the stock sculpt? What’s the process like? I’m deciding whether or not to leave the original HT intact and pick up another knock off to harvest the tiara….

Much appreciated!
I took it out from the original head. It's not like I'm gonna sell it or reuse it anyways.

Last edited:
Your customized WW looks good! :clap

Correct me if I'm mistaken, is that that NRT head the recent recast from the Golden Armor WW?
Thank you. It does look that way, but I can't be sure because I don't have GA WW in hand to compare.
The promo pics and pre-order for NRToys came out before the GA WW release, so maybe it's coincidence? To me the side face look a little different?

Thank you. It does look that way, but I can't be sure because I don't have GA WW in hand to compare.
The promo pics and pre-order for NRToys came out before the GA WW release, so maybe it's coincidence? To me the side face look a little different?

Yeah I'm not quite sure either hah I only know of that NRT hs releasing recently, unless there's another I'm unaware of. If I may also ask, where did you purchase yours?

Is it the same one that was posted a few months ago? If I remember correctly, it didn't fit very well on the HT body, did it?
Sorry. Was the question for me?
I just saw this while looking for something. Unless you quote, I wouldn't know for sure.

Oh... I don't remember anymore!
I'm confused, because I think I asked a similar question in some other thread :lol
But just to make sure, that is the JL body?

Back