1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure actually looks really good; not that I didn't think it would. I may have to add one of these to my BvS Supes and Bats.

And just a mere few days ago, someone in the BvS figure speculation thread was throwing in the towel before the film even has yet to release in theaters, and stating that this was NEVER going to get released. :lol

I guess the sculpt does need a bit more work. Looks good from certain angles to me though, but any improvements would be welcomed. The hair looks great at least.

I guess the lasso won't be a huge factor in the film if HT didn't do really anything with it..damn this Trinity concept, I want a functional lasso with these figures :gah:

I don't want to delve into spoilers but...it gets some good use and glows like hot gold fire. So when you see the film you might be a little bit more upset because a light up lasso would be killer! :lol

Great looking figure though and I preordered. I'm new to the Hot Toys game and so far with this one I'm already 4 figures deep...lol

ZOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best HT female ever- :clap

Yup. It really is. Also looks to have as good a likeness as I can imagine in 1/6th. I have my doubts about the movie from what I've seen, but not Wonder Woman or Gal Gadot. WW scenes look amazing.

Worth waiting till in hand pics surface. Hot toys don't sell out as quickly as they used to.

from the neck down its very nice.

but i must admit, the likeness is really poor, looks like scarlet witch dressed as wonder woman, the hell?........."best hot toys female figure"? really guys?

HT will improve the likeness(I hope) but Im going to have a HT Trinity and that's enough to get excited for(assuming I enjoy the movie).

HT will improve the likeness(I hope)

i hope so, i'm going to wait on this one. if the likeness doesn't improve i'll just wait for next year and see if they do a solo film version with a better sculpt.

im so bummed, i waited so long for this and i hate that im not feeling it.

Figure looks great. I see Gal in the sculpt. My wife loves Wonder Woman so I'm going to get this for her as her first 1/6 figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand why people complain about the head sculpt. It's a beautiful looking woman head sculpt there.... all beautiful women looks the same to me.... Me Want... :D :D :D :D

Damn...another action figure I wanna sleep with...I hate that sheet...when will this madness end....Man If they had these action figures when we were kids back in the 60s and 70s, man...

Why do all the female figures have to fight in heels... :lol (WW, Widow, Hill)

it elongates the legs, it makes for a better silhouette just as a visual. at least i think so.

it also gives a bit of height when standing alongside a bunch of super tall guys.

I don't understand why people complain about the head sculpt. It's a beautiful looking woman head sculpt there.... all beautiful women looks the same to me.... Me Want... :D :D :D :D

because the whole point of this figure is that its meant to represent the likeness of the actor playing her. if i just want a beautiful face doll i'll go buy something else.

there a bit of gal there, but only just.

Back