1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the arms are separate from the body? The hair may be covering the seams.

This is awesome. Seeing so many people clamor for the release of a figure, only to see how this or that isn't up their liking. I'm sure within a week or two, much like the sculpt for the BvS Supes figure, then this sculpt will be awesome. CB fans have got to be one of the most mercurial groups of people I've encountered. :lol

I guess I'm glad HT is doing this for no other reason that we get a preview of how an inevitable Slave Leia doll will hold together. They did a similar body for Sarah Conner T2 and the arms were prone to rips.

I guess I'm glad HT is doing this for no other reason that we get a preview of how an inevitable Slave Leia doll will hold together. They did a similar body for Sarah Conner T2 and the arms were prone to rips.

I thought I'd read somewhere (Huff post I think) that for feminist reasons, Disney had agreed by contract that there wouldn't be anymore official representation of Slave Leia in any collectible form whatsoever...:dunno

I thought I'd read somewhere (Huff post I think) that for feminist reasons, Disney had agreed by contract that there wouldn't be anymore official representation of Slave Leia in any collectible form whatsoever...:dunno

I'd read that Disney refuted that. There's a Funko Pop Slave Leia and a Black Series Slace Leia :dunno

This is awesome. Seeing so many people clamor for the release of a figure, only to see how this or that isn't up their liking. I'm sure within a week or two, much like the sculpt for the BvS Supes figure, then this sculpt will be awesome. CB fans have got to be one of the most mercurial groups of people I've encountered. :lol

For me personally, I'm just glad this is above and beyond what I was expecting.
After seeing the lifesize version, I didnt think it would look close to it. I think its very close to its life-size counterpart.
Very happy Hot Toys took their time, with this Gal. pun intended. :wink1:

For me personally, I'm just glad this is above and beyond what I was expecting.
After seeing the lifesize version, I didnt think it would look close to it. I think its very close to its life-size counterpart.
Very happy Hot Toys took their time, with this Gal. pun intended. :wink1:

I agree, this figure turned out really well. I had a feeling that it would.

I always had the feeling that to sufficiently represent the BvS film, all I would really need is the titular characters, Bats and Supes. However, after seeing how well this figure turned out, I may just need to pick one of her up also.

If you have a batman and superman, this is almost a must for the DC line. I think I need a WW and Flash in my DC collection. I think the price point for this figure is on the high side. Was expecting maybe at $219.

I may have to get this when it releases. I'm going to wait for in-hand pics first, but she already looks amazing! Does anyone think Hot Toys will release an Aquaman from this film?

Looks great! I'll look very forward to purchasing this when it's 40% off in the marketplace...

I agree, this figure turned out really well. I had a feeling that it would.

I always had the feeling that to sufficiently represent the BvS film, all I would really need is the titular characters, Bats and Supes. However, after seeing how well this figure turned out, I may just need to pick one of her up also.

For me personally, it was always my intention to have the Trinity in the B v S shelf.
But I had reservations on how this can look because of Batman.
Even though I am very optimistic that Hot toys will still fix it, Batman doesnt look anything like the lifesize figure.
So after seeing the lifesize Wonderwoman, I really wished it would look very close but had lots of reservations.
That's what shocked me with this Wonderwoman. When I first saw this this morning, I only saw the pictures and havent bothered to read anything, and I had to double check the header to see if it was 1/6.

so true. these same people will be telling us all how bad ass it is next week.

I have the T2 Sarah Conner and mine hasn't ripped yet. Then again, I have her in a relatively static museum pose so that could explain why it's still in good condition.

I think the RE4 Ada Wong had a similar seamless body too but I forget.

I don't plan to pose WW in a pose other than those similar to the pics released by Hot Toys.

Back