Hot Toys- Batman TDK Busts, Bats + Joker full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it's already out:
jokerbustbox.jpg

More pictures anywhere?

Hot Toys site now says the bust is "in store" :rock

That box pic looks awesome! Hope to see more soon.

I like that Hot Toys took a cue from Gentle Giant and made a window so you can see the head. Not sure why you'd buy a bust for MIB, but if you wanted to do that, you can still see the piece.

I hope these ship from Toys2 soon.

Camera distortion aside, can't say I'm really impressed with it. Looks nothing like the Joker. Even the 1/6 scale portrait is better, and that's not movie accurate either. :(

I like the sculpt and expression, and it certainly looks closer to the film than the 1/6 sculpt, but there's something off about it...

Maybe we can chalk it up to unimpressive pics from Heroes Club.

Yes. Mine shipped from Toys2, it will be here tomorrow.

Excellet, thanks, my order at T2 was pretty late, like a week ago, so mine'll probably ship sometime this week after the early orders. Did you get Bats and Joker or just one? I got them both together so I'm wondering if just one has shown up, that'd delay me too.

Excellet, thanks, my order at T2 was pretty late, like a week ago, so mine'll probably ship sometime this week after the early orders. Did you get Bats and Joker or just one? I got them both together so I'm wondering if just one has shown up, that'd delay me too.

I got just the Joker Bust and he arrives along with the 1/6 Joker and Batman.

Hmmm, I might shoot them an inquiring email then. Could be just Joker's coming in right now then. Have to ask them.

Back