Hot Toys- Batman TDK Busts, Bats + Joker full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda would have liked it if he had a ball jointed head like the others, but I did how nice the musculature and everything came out on the smoothly sculpted head, look at the back of the cowl, something cool about the soft curvature there.

batmanbust10agenkolarvx0.gif

Theoretically these should be shipping from Toys2 soon, as soon as I get my Joker and Batman, I'll have plenty of pics.

If I hadn't plopped down a mint tracking Marvel Grails I would have bought these in an instant. They are amazing looking.

I resisted them for a long time, but the threat of their selling out at Toys2 got me to bite, and thankfully I acted in time, I got like one of the last 10 Joker busts they had.

Sean, any idea where I can still order the Joker bust? BBTS is sold out as well.

Sean, any idea where I can still order the Joker bust? BBTS is sold out as well.

eBay, maybe that Joe (Mista) user on these boards that a lot of folks are buying the figures from, not sure if he's selling the busts or not.

I'm surprised that my 1/6 Joker and Batman have shipped from Toys2, but the busts haven't yet, or they're shipping and cuz I put in late orders mine just haven't gone out yet, maybe I'll shoot them an inquisitive email, probably won't though, the figures are the priority for me so i can wait on these 2.

GUAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!! Nice bust.

I see some changes on the final product.

Better film acurate.

Back