1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put an order with onesixthkit for the Jaxon head + a drape cape and wired cape. I may not even buy the figure, just display the head and cape with no body, I just don’t wanna pay any money for the figure, so if anyone wants to let one go for free hit me up 🤣

As frustrating as this reissue was, I couldn’t have done this without it and so in a way I’m very grateful.
IMG_2690.png

DSC_0845.jpeg

DSC_0858 2.jpeg

Last edited:
I just snagged the last one from toys buying agent, already had a couple from sideshow with varyin degrees of shine on the suit so hoping this is more matte than the rest

Last edited:
I just snagged the last one from toys buying agent, already had a couple from sideshow with varyin degrees of shine on the suit so hoping this is more matte than the rest
Are you sure its the last? Im sure he will restock

Got mine through PopCultra during their 20% off sale also added a _OT_Customs_ drape cape. Got to say I’m very happy that this must have been from the second batch because my suit is matte and not gloss. Need make some 1/6 cape clips and attach them with some double sided tape.

IMG_2906.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
IMG_2911.jpeg
IMG_2912.jpeg
IMG_2924.jpeg
IMG_2932.jpeg

Back