1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a neck hole. You could put holes if you wanted to attach the cape clips, but I keep hearing how Hot Toys has them in the wrong place. Mine are there just under the cape.

You could always take the cape clips, snap the pegs off, and sand it a little to smooth out any rough edges. Then, either sticky tac or glue them in the right place.

Anyways

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Sweet. He looks much less drowsy and glazed over now- even if Bale may have sometimes looked that way due to the sheer discomfort of the suit.

Very satisfied with the Jaxon purchase. I think OT may have the best one around but the budget option satisfies my needs.

From Jaxon Xu "We adjust eyes area for our 1/6 Batman begins head sculpt, here’s some update images"

View attachment 649026
View attachment 649027
View attachment 649028
View attachment 649029
View attachment 649030
I dont think the change is good but Im not surprised. Its very rare you get what you initially pay for anymore. But for the price I still cant complain. That is the seller of the sculpt. Its good for the price.
Lost that "Bruce Wayne is drunk under the cowl" look he had before.
Yes. Now he looks stoned 😂

Finally received mine and happy to see no gloss either. Can anyone point me to a custom cowl head that I can pick up for this bad boy? Straight outta box.

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 0
where's the cheapest to get this guy at the moment? loving the new matte suit but that sculpt and cape are still garbage.

I think the previous one looked better. They eyes appear too high.
We must have opposing ideas of what eyes do when one is high.

I’d say the first version, with the drowsier eyes is more in line with someone who’s stoned. I know my own reaction is to basically just fall asleep.

But maybe it’s the added blood vessels you’re focusing on that make his eyes look a bit more bloodshot.

willy156 - thanks for that post. Love dealing with Kit so place an order for that head to replace the HT one.

That OT head is amazing and I love the cape I got from them but can’t afford $320 for a sculpt. It gorgeous but that pic of Jaxon’s head sold me.

Back