1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@willy156 @Luc Loncar can one of you guys take a picture under a bright light when you get the chance?

20230615_164528.jpg

I don't own any other batman begins releases, but does anyone know what improvements (if any) did hot toys make over the last release?

also batman begins came out 18 years ago today lol

I don't own any other batman begins releases, but does anyone know what improvements (if any) did hot toys make over the last release?

also batman begins came out 18 years ago today lol
I think the proportion is the only improvement

So, if the matte coat is fragile, is it pretty safe to say that, for the later batches, Hot Tous just gave them all a quick spray of matte varnish to dull them down before boxing them up- so, underneath they’re still glossy rubber?

So, if the matte coat is fragile, is it pretty safe to say that, for the later batches, Hot Tous just gave them all a quick spray of matte varnish to dull them down before boxing them up- so, underneath they’re still glossy rubber?
Is that true, the matte coat is fragile?

Is that true, the matte coat is fragile?
Thats what everyone is saying. Some people even removed the matte and then removed the gloss to make it matte again peeling the sucker like an onion

How many layers of matte gloss matte gloss do you think are there on the figure?

Thats what everyone is saying. Some people even removed the matte. And then removed the gloss to make it matte again peeling the sucker like an onion
I don't know, I would wait to see what happens, could just be ********

Thats what everyone is saying. Some people even removed the matte and then removed the gloss to make it matte again peeling the sucker like an onion

How many layers of matte gloss matte gloss do you think are there on the figure?
Maybe you'd have to really rub it with your finger, idk

I wonder if its a good idea to spray a seal on the figure to be safe. But what if that makes it glossy again 😂😂

Back