1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A long cape on any superhero never made sense to me. Wouldn't said superhero occasionally trip over his cape? Wouldn't it hinder his mobility? Wouldn't the cape require more frequent washing? I just can't picture a superhero in the laundry room.
One of the things that I love about batman begins is that its more stylized from the rest of the movies

A long cape on any superhero never made sense to me. Wouldn't said superhero occasionally trip over his cape? Wouldn't it hinder his mobility? Wouldn't the cape require more frequent washing? I just can't picture a superhero in the laundry room.
You're right but no cape makes sense if Superheroes have to be confined to the real world.

Why bother yourself with nonsense like this when it comes to fiction? Who cares.

tumblr_msl6wbE50N1stv8tqo1_400.gif

i picked up the begins suit from toysbuyingagent too, shipped on June 7th and arrived in Canada today, looks like duties free! awesome

Do you have yours in hand yet?
I'm still waiting on mine. The cape in this image is the Z10 according to Jaxon. This is what I'm expecting.View attachment 644661
No I don’t have it either. I’ve placed a pre order. I really hope above is what it is. From looking at xu’s other capes, they all looked really nice. So I ordered this z10 , long and short dx19 cape and also the Batman 89 cape as well.

Just collaged the Jaxun sculpt so all the pics are in this thread.
AFC0D67E-E80F-44E5-AB5B-97743999D401.jpeg

61697C09-8543-4186-803C-61C9E7A791ED.jpeg

My Begins Batman arrived nice and quick from TBA so, until my Jaxun upgrades arrive, I’ll make use of displaying him with the harness and Bruce sculpt.
Once a decent cowl shows up, there’ll be no more use for either of those accessories.

i picked up the begins suit from toysbuyingagent too, shipped on June 7th and arrived in Canada today, looks like duties free! awesome
Mine came to just about $300 delivered. Pretty great. Had I ordered from Sideshow it would have exceeded the 400 mark.

Just collaged the Jaxun sculpt so all the pics are in this thread.
View attachment 644910
View attachment 644911

My Begins Batman arrived nice and quick from TBA so, until my Jaxun upgrades arrive, I’ll make use of displaying him with the harness and Bruce sculpt.
Once a decent cowl shows up, there’ll be no more use for either of those accessories.
On the same boat with you

Mine came to just about $300 delivered. Pretty great. Had I ordered from Sideshow it would have exceeded the 400 mark.
Yeah it's great for non USA residents

I need at least 20% off sideshow just to match the price from Asia sellers, sideshow charges me $50+ shipping every time 😂

Jaxon's sculpt is quite impressive, especially for the price. But I'll be going Unreal on this one as I really want the best that I can get for Begins, and it's the standout of all the sculpts in my opinion.

20230615_130928.jpg
20230615_124336.jpg

Can confirm these later batches come with matte finish, suit is nice minus the Cape and cowl lol

Also will be using toys buying agent again in the future, incredible packaging and labeled my package as $33 USD so I didn't get hit with import duties lol

nice, got mine too, mine is 50 usd dollars and I haven't been charged but I am wondering if I'll get an email though.
1686851709069.png

The suit is a nice matte finish too.

View attachment 645104View attachment 645105

Can confirm these later batches come with matte finish, suit is nice minus the Cape and cowl lol

Also will be using toys buying agent again in the future, incredible packaging and labeled my package as $33 USD so I didn't get hit with import duties lol
I heard the matte comes off easily on the new ones. Let us know if it holds up

Back