1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure tbh I would ask toys buying agent if they will restock
Well it's no rush I suppose since the Jaxon xu headsculpt doesn't come out until Q4 2023 as it says on onesixthkit, just thought I'd try to get my hands on a batman begins figure for a good price.

You all gave me a heart attack. I didn't know how much I needed this figure until I heard it was gone. Was about to get it from another place but it's back up on TBA now.

I got one too with the jaxon sculpt. Now I dont know who makes the best cape? Jaxons is too short

I ordered the Jaxon sculpt just in case I get a 2nd Begins figure when it's heavily discounted. Might get a wired cape if that transpires.

OT's more accurate sculpt and drape cape will still be my main Begins look when they get here.

I ordered the Jaxon sculpt just in case I get a 2nd Begins figure when it's heavily discounted. Might get a wired cape if that transpires.

OT's more accurate sculpt and drape cape will still be my main Begins look when they get here.
OT is probably the best but Jaxon is good for the price

PXL_20230606_022959369.MP.jpg
🤩

That looks like it’s been checked by customs: opened up & physically inspected & they’ve checked the value against the declared value.
That sucks

That looks like it’s been checked by customs: opened up & physically inspected & they’ve checked the value against the declared value.
That sucks
Yep. He always marks down. But can't stop a random inspection. Happens from time to time.

Back