1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how much do these custom heads cost? I’d want one but I’m not willing to spend the price of the figure or more just for a head.

Justin's review. Very fair.

Looks so much better better with OT's cowl on there, just after 13 minutes into the video.

Yeah honestly as much as some things about Justin bothers me this review made me gain some repsect for him. He didn't hold back, and although some of it feels like parroting from Dean Knights video he seems genuinely disappointed here. Also tbf, theres only so many unique points you can make about the criticism of this figure.

One thing i don't like is his voice. Hes a lot of fun in live streams and is actually normal. His voice sounds like an aussie, in his regular reviews it's some robot voice. I really wish he'd just do the normal aussie voice. What's there to gain by sounding like a robot? Any charisma and excitement is drained instantly

Also in the light box the figure looks even worse, which i didn't think was possible. His face looks like a cheap toy you'd buy in target or something

2 weeks to late on his review after Dean ripped into it.

Justin probably sat on this video until Toyswonderland shipped out most of their orders

Justin's review. Very fair.

Looks so much better better with OT's cowl on there, just after 13 minutes into the video.

"Movie accuracy" high end company btw 🤡

What a ******* joke of a figure..

CmRaFKr.png
0Pbni8a.png

4YlHlNh.png

UCp648f.png

Last edited:
Gotta love how sheepish his followers are though. If Justin says a figure is a hit even when it’s not, the comments follow through with positivity and “it’s not that bad like ppl are making it out to be” but since he says it’s a dud the comments reflect that and how bad this release is.

I want to see somebody put two HT headsculpts with the open mouth plates as if the 2 were about to kiss. Because that's what that mouth movement looks like. 🤣
I'm going to use mine for the imposters. Anyone know where I can get a 1:6 set of hockey pads?

I never understood how Brian Douglas and the other Bat-vigilantes got perfect Batman Begins cowl replicas.

Was there a main thread for the original Hot Toys Batman Begins 2011 Toy Fair Exclusive? Reviews, pictures, discussing fixes, problems, customizing etc. what was up with the breaking/melting leg? etc?
I can't seem to find it in a search. Any link thanks!

Back